• 207 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 4 day 1
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2009, 19:29:15 »
I'm aware of that.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2009, 03:11:00 »
FoS victor, come out of the shadows :P.

@all who haven't commented, what do you think of Limelemon?

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 15:58:38 »
undo mah fos and FoS limelemon.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 16:13:43 »
Victor, that doesn't answer any questions.

FoS victor12

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2009, 00:19:07 »
I doubt barking up Victor's tree will result in anything but wasting our time. Previous games have validated this. I have no idea what role Victor is, but due to his silent and disjointed  playstyle, I don't think we will gain anything by asking him questions.

I suppose this is great grounds for lynching, since we will be removing dead weight (slightly different from silent players) from the town. At the moment its impossible to gauge his role, so that may prove interesting.

Anyway, I'd rather lynch Victor for his sleepy playstyle rather than (say) Limelemon's more avantgarde, more suspicious but more talkative style.

Also, I feel we've been dwelling way too long on Victor's behaviour.

Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2009, 00:34:22 »
Koromi's post eludes me.

i'm not trying to say because it's the same person that did the outbursts in both occasions that it is more likely the circumstances are exactly the same.

i am saying that it is common strategy to try something more than once.

These two sentences seem to contradict each other.
In one sentence, Koromi says that we cannot claim that the two situations are similar (just because the two situations pertain the same person, LL).
In the other sentence, Koromi provides evidence that supports the claim that the two situation are similar (because the two situations pertain the same person, LL).

Is this some kind of strange rhetorical tactic, or?

Again:
and most importantly: lunar_tick, mafia is all about assuming, especially on the first day.
Reading this after reading the part of my post #45 on Koromi, it seems that he states an opinion and disagrees with me: that we ought to assume (generally) about things in the game, and also we ought to assume (more specifically now) that the two incidents of LL behaviour are similar, and should be treated as such.

I wouldn't like to comment more on this because, naturally, Koromi (among others) has to come in and sort it out, however I will say that the assertion
mafia is all about assuming, especially on the first day.
should not be held as a golden rule, as it possibly leads to a bad attitude. This bad attitude is essentially believing that in a game of Mafia you can't really have any tangible and proper evidence, so let's just go with our gut instinct rather than ask questions or try to obtain what we see as the impossible.

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2009, 05:16:40 »
FoS victor, come out of the shadows :P.
That is indeed rather out of the shadows, seeing as victor just happens to be the one lucky inactive to draw attention. FOS:Budja
@all who haven't commented, what do you think of Limelemon?
It's seems like LimeLemon started by being random and people got suspicious of that. The majority of his remaining posts were self defense against koromi's accusation.
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2009, 05:54:00 »
What's wrong with a little pressure? Although Lunar is probably right that we won't get much out of victor.

@Purple Pineapple, I want your opinion.

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2009, 06:05:06 »
On what?
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2009, 06:38:17 »
LimeLemon :P.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2009, 20:56:28 »
I think, among others, that Salmoneous, Technogeek, Dataflashabot and Sabata should pipe up.

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2009, 22:00:03 »
My opinion is that there's not really and evidence on which to lynch LimeLemon. He doesn't seem particularly suspicious to me. Maybe got a bit carried away, but not really in a mafia way.
Lurk more.

Offline Sabata

• View Profile
    • Esper - A webcomic based on Espernet
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2009, 00:35:51 »
I think that LimeLemon's behavior, though suspicious, shows that he's not mafia, and likely to be the jester, because he's drawing attention to himself. Of course he could be doing that to throw us off track. :/

Victor12 just seems too silent; I doubt that lynching him would lead to any bad results.

Still, I'm not going to vote / FOS yet.
- Nifflas
:hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: - Chironex
:hiddenstar: - The Old Nifflas' Forum Community for my userbars
:hiddenstar: - Halflight
:hiddenstar: - BloxMaster
:hiddenstar: - Aquatic Liger

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2009, 08:45:24 »
Victor12 just seems too silent; I doubt that lynching him would lead to any bad results.
In total agreement.

Still, I'm not going to vote / FOS yet.
Yeah, I'll vote after the next votecount.

Or not. Victor12

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2009, 13:05:56 »
Well, I've been quite busy lately and haven't really paid much attention to the game (oh noes don't nightkill me Lunar_Tick!), but looking over the thread reveals that a lot of people have been acting pretty suspiciously.

I think I'm going to vote:victor12. There's really not much to go on. He doesn't seem very helpful anyways. Of course, there's a slight possibility he's the jester- silence will eventually get you lynched. I guess I'll have to take that risk.