Mafia 4 day 2

• 207 Replies

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 4 day 2
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2009, 14:47:32 »
Well... I guess this is the end of Mafia 4?
If you agree I will host the next one. Suggestions would be good.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2009, 16:12:25 »
Masons? And some of the old Mafias had an 'anonymous messages' thing- anybody could PM the mod with a message and the mod would post it publicly without mentioning who wrote it. Kind of the equivalent of leaving an anonymous note in the town square or something. Could be useful for investigators (and, of course, Mafia) to leave tip-offs.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2009, 16:16:39 »
And some of the old Mafias had an 'anonymous messages' thing- anybody could PM the mod with a message and the mod would post it publicly without mentioning who wrote it. Kind of the equivalent of leaving an anonymous note in the town square or something. Could be useful for investigators (and, of course, Mafia) to leave tip-offs.
If cops can claim there targets without revealing themselves it makes them a lot more powerful.

My advice, be clear on your rules, don't overcomplicate things and remember the players will exploit any advantage they can find.

« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2009, 18:40:55 »
Wow.. this game went down all of a sudden. Next mafia game: Maybe one or two extra roles, but nothing seriously insane like ultimate mafia/serial killer/role blocker/investigator/guard person.

I was serial killer by the way.
Lurk more.

« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2009, 20:46:25 »
How about a Schizophrenic? They pick one player to 'target' each month, and will randomly protect that player, inspect that player, kill that player, or do nothing.

Also, if there's more than one cop/investigator, one could be insane (gets innocent results on Mafia and guilty results on town, but can still be helpful if he can realize this (I realize that due to the Salmoneous mixup, I may have been insane this round)).

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2009, 20:51:04 »
LimeLemon, do it like it was first without all these new things. With the new things it gets unbalanced and all that.

I also think its best if everyone can pm everyone during all time.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2009, 21:02:53 »
Please continue the discussion in the new thread I created.
http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=1572.0
I would also appreciate if you re-post what you already said.

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2009, 18:45:30 »
I know I'll be a douche for saying it, but my plan as of N1 was a PP lynch with a major inquiry into Budja and the probably  Budja lynch D2. Koromi was completely off my radar though.
Well played all, although I would've predicted a probable mafia win due to hugely publicized information, Budja's influential and reasoned position and Koromi's off-the-radar-ness.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2009, 21:46:13 »
I know I'll be a douche for saying it, but my plan as of N1 was a PP lynch with a major inquiry into Budja and the probably  Budja lynch D2. Koromi was completely off my radar though.
I knew I was attracting too much attention. (-:
Lurk more.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2009, 22:06:02 »
What were all the roles, anyway?

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2009, 02:22:08 »
Yeah, I overdid my defence of victor a bit. I thought you would be onto me after that.

« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2009, 07:30:59 »
Yeah, I overdid my defence of victor a bit. I thought you would be onto me after that.
It's the mafia paranoia! :ohnoes:
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2009, 07:18:21 »
I expected more people to defend him. They didn't (or not very hard).