Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2019, 10:19:46 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Smaller games  |  R-Type 3.141592653589793238469  |  Topic: About the game & what about that title? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: About the game & what about that title?  (Read 52527 times)
Nifflas
Game designer

Total My honestly gotten stars: 59

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2009, 14:03:16 »

Notice: This is the first post in a sticky topic, and will repeat on every page.
Me and Yann (previously used the name Nurykabe on the forums) created this game for the No More Sweden 2009 competition! One of our "themes" that we were assigned is "Bootleg", hence the game title. It has nothing to do with the actual R-Type though. Enjoy!

The name is probably a copyright infringement, so I hope nothing bad will happen. Then of course, we couldn't make the entry fit into the "Bootleg" theme while still being legitime.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 14:07:24 by Nifflas » Logged
loadedpizza

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2009, 09:17:57 »

What's with the random target reticule? And what's with the random spheres with letters on them? For some reason i can't get them (or is this there something wrong with the game i downloaded?)
googoogjoob
Forum Walrus

Total My honestly gotten stars: 9

The Walrus is me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2009, 12:47:04 »

What's with the random target reticule? And what's with the random spheres with letters on them? For some reason i can't get them (or is this there something wrong with the game i downloaded?)

I believe the point of these random things is that they are in fact random.

good bye
TechnoGeek

My new project, Notroid

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2009, 02:35:38 »

you get the best ending by pressing the boost button together with m, z, alt, f4, and the key for any bubbles with letters that appear, all at the same exact instant in time. I've done it. once. After this combo, you must eat food (or you will die) and activate the hyper-boost shield. Then, it's a simple matter of hitting the door of terror's mail slot with your new plasma-ion cannon.

Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)
Purple Pineapple

Total My honestly gotten stars: 21

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2009, 03:25:58 »

m, z, alt, f4
What about 8?

Lurk more.
LPChip
You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
Administrator

Total My honestly gotten stars: 122

Excel at the thing you're the best at!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2009, 09:19:08 »

m, z, alt, f4
The game crashes when I try this combo...

If this post was helpful to you, please consider giving it a shorter hidden star code by pressing the on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex
loadedpizza

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2009, 09:46:30 »

the intro rules state that you press the 'Boost' button to collect powerups. Does this button exist because i just don't see it (or is it something sinisterly obvious?) also, it would be nice if someone could post a vid/guide to passing the door of doom (or was it terror?)
PONTO
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 8

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 14:43:57 »

m, z, alt, f4
The game crashes when I try this combo...
Alt + F4 is the Windows shortcut to close an application, that's why the game crashes with that combo. xP
That information is wrong.

Edit: In fact I guess I'm going to lock this. This thread has been little more than random, useless and misleading suff for about 5 pages.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 14:47:57 by PONTO » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Smaller games  |  R-Type 3.141592653589793238469  |  Topic: About the game & what about that title? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length