• Normality is relative
    • View Profile
    • Bumper's business
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #255 on: November 18, 2010, 19:40:20 »
what why don't leave...

« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2010, 19:40:48 »
Alright guys, I'm going to clear this up. Yuka has a right to be mad, it was my fault his zepplin was lit on fire.

I was exploring the inside and was wondering if thr floor was flammable, so I lit it. Panic at the fact that I couldn't put out the fire, because whenever I did it would catch back on fire again (either because the fire was below the blow or because I was on fire and that would continuously light the blocks.

Instead of thinking to put water inside the ship, I broke a hole I. The floor and jumped out when I thought I had smacked the rest of the fire out. But once I reached the ground I looked up in terror to see the zepplin still on fire. I tried to get the magic carpet woeking, but once I finally typed in the command correctly the entire zepplin was alit.

You can go back into the server records of placed/destroyed blocks and see that this had happened (if you can that is). More proof of my guiltiness is that if I rejoin the server, the place I respawn at is right. Below the zepplin.

This was not Badgerwookie's fault.

I did not do this intentionally, it was an honest and dumb mistake.

I understand if you ban me, because no matter whag I do something always goes wrong.

I won't rejoin the server because I think I might just mess it up again, besides, I have already found other servers I can play on (and hopefully not ruin).

Sorry for the inconvience,
Wanderer/LatenightTrout

What, You think you aren't welcome?
Of course you are, it was an accident and we all know that yuka overreacts
I would never hold a grudge, so don't leave (i need an assisstant still)  C)p
¦--Chuck Norris Likes This--¦           (Now run, Far away)

« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2010, 19:58:30 »
And to Yuka: all I have to say is "Thanks"; it was so nice to see the last month's worth of work of mine destroyed  :/
¦--Chuck Norris Likes This--¦           (Now run, Far away)

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 18, 2010, 19:59:54 »
See guys? this is what i am talking about!

Wanderer made a mistake, and you guys are accepting.

Yuka, take a page outta badger's book, and TAKE (lots) OF CHILL PILLS.

Edit:
Ok, an update on the niffworld forums. They were haxxd. The host just sent me an email saying that the website had been suspended due to mass email sending, which i did not do.
I have taken down the forum, and do not have plans to set it up again sorry. It compromises my other website on the same host.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 21:01:59 by AClockworkLemon »
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 18, 2010, 21:08:42 »
You could just host the forums on one of those free forums sites, that would be alright.
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 18, 2010, 21:16:54 »
You could just host the forums on one of those free forums sites, that would be alright.

I could, but i don't seem much point :/
According to my activity counter, there had been 113 visits to the page in the month, of which 98% left in the first 10 seconds. the rest were mainly spambots :/
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2010, 23:14:52 »
Hey, check out some MC wallpapers i made :^^:
link

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 20, 2010, 03:30:31 »
...and hide the key in the top of my tower in my minecraft alpha map.
Wait, WHAT MC map? Can you PM me a download link or something?
Now you can download my main minecraft alpha world with my main fortress (Its not very amazing or something, just a fortress and some other things).
Download dah zip.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2010, 12:23:24 »
This is also what I'm talking about! Wanderer, thank you for telling me. It was an honest mistake, I can always rebuild. There's no need to leave.

Still, that's kind of stupid. Checking if the floor is flammable? It's cloth, of course it's flammable. Besides, you know fire never works right in SMP. Just... don't do that again, okay?

BW, I'm sorry I was so quick to judge you. I will devote my full effort to helping you rebuild skybuild as soon as I persuade my computer to work.

I'm not removing my docking tower though.

jimj...there go your "reliable logs". I was telling you that this whole situation with the "server errors" and whatnot is impossible, and you refused to listen because you trust a .txt file more than a living being. Well, thanks.

=I= (I am unable to find the pipe sign on this computer so an I will have to do.)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:35:36 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 20, 2010, 12:42:47 »
Deadmin Jim, he can't run a server...
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2010, 17:17:05 »
because you trust a .txt file more than a living being. Well, thanks.

That doesn't even make sense.

At the time, all I had were the logs, so I wasn't trusting anything over anyone. If LatenightTrout had come foward then, I would have listened to him.

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #266 on: November 20, 2010, 17:51:12 »
because you trust a .txt file more than a living being. Well, thanks.

That doesn't even make sense.

At the time, all I had were the logs, so I wasn't trusting anything over anyone. If LatenightTrout had come foward then, I would have listened to him.

It makes perfect sense. I was continually pointing out that your bullsh*t server errors were fake, and you kept trusting a .txt file over a human's intuition. This is even better evidence that there's a conspiracy against me. You kept trying to blame the server, but it was actually Wanderer's fault (again, it's nothing, don't leave, Wanderer!). You even listed everyone who ever visited the server as being unable to do it. Your logs were faked/wrong/both.

=I=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2010, 18:46:18 »
errors were fake

I can't stress this enough, THEY WERE REAL ERRORS. Why, why would I have reason to consire against you? Seriously, why? You-as I have already said-are the most active member on the server, ranking above even me. If I suddenly decided to start randomly deleting all your stuff, that would mean destroying half of the stuff on the server. I don't know why you kept losing things, all I know is that it was during a time when the server save system was broken. From that information, Isn't it obvious how I would arrive at the conclusion "it must have been an error"?
You even listed everyone who ever visited the server as being unable to do it.

That wasn't everyone. I listed everyone who I had checked. Checking a person's profile takes time, so I started by checking badger, then you, then me, and then everyone else at random.

As for why it didn't cross my mind that it could have been an accident; it did, but you kept insisting it must have been deliberate, I didn't think to check that.

Anyway, why are we still arguing? We found the culprit (so to speak), proved it wasn't foul play, and you promised to help clear this up. You have my word that this was nothing to do with me. Of course, I could be lying, so I'll put it like this: Yuka, if anything else happens to anything you build, and it wasn't your fault, I PROMISE I will either revert the server to fix it, or help you rebuild. I will do my best to make sure that no more errors occur to ANYONE's stuff. If they don't, it's proof I am a man of my word (and everyone's stuff is fine). If they do, you were (maybe) right, and my earlier promise about helping you rebuild still stands. Either way, it's win-win for you. Do we have a deal?

Now, can we PLEASE stop arguing?

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 21, 2010, 01:52:36 »
[mod]I agree, folks. To an outsider, it really seems to boil down to "you take computer games too seriously". conspiracy theories usually are a waste of everyone's time and taking stuff that personally helps nobody, least yourself. unless you feel better by thinking people care enough to conspire against the random internet person that you likely are to them. so calm down and build more block things. weeee.[/mod]
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 21, 2010, 20:37:32 »
Still, that's kind of stupid. Checking if the floor is flammable? It's cloth, of course it's flammable.

Yeah, I had already known cloth was flammable now that I think of it, just a little part of me felt like testing it out. :|

Also, if this were Facebook, I'd totally like Paula's response :D

I'm not going to leave, I just put that out there in case anyone had grudges and such.
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...