Minecraft

• 351 Replies

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #240 on: November 15, 2010, 06:09:31 »
Get someone else to run it while Clockwork is gone. And god speed aswell...
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 15, 2010, 18:37:31 »

Wha? that was ages ago. I took over the server, and have been running it for some time.

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 16, 2010, 05:41:12 »

Wha? that was ages ago. I took over the server, and have been running it for some time.

I know
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #243 on: November 16, 2010, 23:58:57 »
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Badgerwookie.

I SHALL DESTROY YOU.

You and your floating windowpane.

Say goodbye.

=|=

[mod]Unnecessary cursing removed. Read the Official Forum Rules: excessive cursing is forbidden, and this word is particularly mentioned as a no-no. [/mod]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 08:22:29 by Yukabacera »
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline dib

• hi i'm pretty old
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 17, 2010, 07:08:36 »
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
haha oh my god i'm sorry but i had to i know this will get deleted because of offtopicness but i love you
where'd that midget get to

Offline Mr. Monkey

• jolly good fellow
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 17, 2010, 07:10:10 »
yukabacera that screenshot is obscenely huge please spoilerify it this instant
also what dib said
o__  o

Offline Yukabacera

• View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #246 on: November 17, 2010, 08:22:05 »
Haha, I didn't notice Britney snuck in there. I do have notably low standards, but I would never stoop that low. Either it was a parody that I opened, or something my sister opened that I forgot to close.

Spoilerified screenshot.

/offtopic, do you think this screenshot will go down in history as the biggest FAIL ever?

=|=
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 08:24:09 by Yukabacera »

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 17, 2010, 17:32:32 »
Yuka, will you please explain what happened? Threatening to destroy people will not help me solve whatever problem you seem to be trying to convey.

I assume that you mean that your zepplin burned down. While I cannot find out the cause, I can confirm that no-one bar you and one other person has been online since 2010-11-16 23:21:40, which is as far back as logs go. The other person was under the name "Salamander12" and, since they had never visited the server before, was a guest rank. (and so could not /give themselves anything, and could not use fire, lava or water). They also did not venture more than 128 blocks from the spawn point before disconnecting 2 minutes later. (Your zepplin is at closest 943 blocks from spawn) I don't know what burned your zepplin, but it was either you, or a chunk error that spread a fire block from somewhere (this is more likely the closest a permanent fire block is)

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2010, 00:58:11 »
Getting the word out there:
Code: [Select]
2010-11-17 19:51:06 [INFO] <Yukabacera> didn't I tell you I blew up skybuild?
2010-11-17 19:51:19 [INFO] <Yukabacera> my flowers need sunlight dammit
2010-11-17 19:51:27 [INFO] [CONSOLE] all of it?
2010-11-17 19:51:31 [INFO] <Yukabacera> nope
2010-11-17 19:51:34 [INFO] <Yukabacera> the buildings
2010-11-17 19:51:58 [INFO] [CONSOLE] you know that technically counts as "greifing"
2010-11-17 19:52:19 [INFO] <Yukabacera> he gets to complain about shadows, I get to REMOVE shadows
2010-11-17 19:52:21 [INFO] [CONSOLE] seriously yuka
2010-11-17 19:52:21 [INFO] <Yukabacera> problem solved
2010-11-17 19:52:45 [INFO] Unknown console command. Type "help" for help.
2010-11-17 19:52:56 [INFO] Giving Yukabacera some 35
2010-11-17 19:53:00 [INFO] [CONSOLE] you complain about people blowing up your stuff
2010-11-17 19:53:08 [INFO] [CONSOLE] and you do it yourself
2010-11-17 19:53:16 [INFO] <Yukabacera> revenge
2010-11-17 19:53:22 [INFO] <bumperpower64> yuka you know how damn lucky you arewith jimj as admin >;(
2010-11-17 19:53:26 [INFO] <Yukabacera> aha, so it's justified when they do it?
2010-11-17 19:53:32 [INFO] <Yukabacera> but not when I do? clever, clever
2010-11-17 19:53:43 [INFO] [CONSOLE] it isn't justified when ANYONE does it
2010-11-17 19:54:06 [INFO] [CONSOLE] I am seriously torn between banning you and keeping you
2010-11-17 19:55:31 [INFO] [CONSOLE] now I have to go face badger and try and tll him what happened
2010-11-17 19:56:08 [INFO] [CONSOLE] and unlike you, I don't have a computer monitor to hide behind
2010-11-17 19:56:30 [INFO] [CONSOLE] next time, i WILL ban you
2010-11-17 19:56:39 [INFO] [CONSOLE] got that?
2010-11-17 19:56:43 [INFO] kick yukabacera
... (many sync error messages)
2010-11-17 19:59:31 [INFO] <bumperpower64> oh man everything here is wrecked
2010-11-17 19:59:44 [INFO] [CONSOLE] how recent?
2010-11-17 19:59:53 [INFO] <bumperpower64> hmm?
2010-11-17 19:59:54 [INFO] [CONSOLE] anything still burning?
2010-11-17 20:00:07 [INFO] <bumperpower64> don't think so

Yuka, I am serious. Next time you so much as touch someone else's stuff, I WILL ban you. This is your last chance.

You do realise how much you're bending the line already? Any normal person would have been banned AGES ago; and yet I kept you, since I know that when you're not being an idiot, you are in fact the most active member of our small community. At one point, I even considered promoting you to operator.

And so, you have been demoted to visitor rank. You must be given blocks if you wish to build.

I am awaiting advice from AClockWorkLemon as to whether I should even do this.

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2010, 06:51:55 »
He's funny

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 18, 2010, 09:02:44 »
Getting the word out there:
--snip--

Yuka, I am serious. Next time you so much as touch someone else's stuff, I WILL ban you. This is your last chance.

You do realise how much you're bending the line already? Any normal person would have been banned AGES ago; and yet I kept you, since I know that when you're not being an idiot, you are in fact the most active member of our small community. At one point, I even considered promoting you to operator.

And so, you have been demoted to visitor rank. You must be given blocks if you wish to build.

I am awaiting advice from AClockWorkLemon as to whether I should even do this.

Jim, i sent you a pm.

Yuka. i am EXTREMELY clse to coming on the server right now and permabanning you. feel lucky my connection is timing out. Coventary pushed me to the edge, but skybuild is too far.
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline Yukabacera

• View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #251 on: November 18, 2010, 10:47:37 »
He's funny

...what?

As I said on the server, I refuse to believe that the 4 times a major server glitch happened, it only hit me. Floating Windowland, Sunken Windowland and Underground Clay/Brickland didn't even have one block moved two squares to the left or something, but I:

-had half of Centralia destroyed during active building (jimj and BW were also actively building at the time, nothing was destroyed/moved/whatever)
supposed reason: server crash (well okay, it did crash, but that's all I'm willing to acknowledge)

-had one quarter of mine and bumper's factory wiped out by a bunch of sand and dirt
supposed reason: "chunk error", as a cobblestone sign right on top of the sand pile told me (please, I'm supposed to believe the server creates signs to inform me that it screwed everything up?)

-had most of my zeppelin completely burned
supposed reason: 1. me burning it (another "...what?") 2. another "chunk error" mysteriously relocating a permanent fire block "from nearby" right in the zeppelin's entrance, while not destroying everything else like at my factory, just placing one permanent fire block right there. the closest permanent fire block I can think of is in skybuild and underground, too far away and of course, too isolated to naturally spread.

-Centralia municipal building just going poof. yes, this was a collaborative effort between me, jimj and BW but I'm still having a very hard time believing the
supposed reason: backup being corrupted or something? who cares?

Also, the same half of Centralia was destroyed over and over again due to the same lame reason as above. I just stopped rebuilding after the sixth time or so.

Please explain these mysterious coincidences.

2010-11-17 19:56:08 [INFO] [CONSOLE] and unlike you, I don't have a computer monitor to hide behind
Oh, *hiding* behind a monitor. Right. Buy me a plane ticket and I'll go tell BW myself.

=|=
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:41:29 by Yukabacera »

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2010, 12:19:59 »
Yet again Yuka, these are not reasons to then grief other people. because it is griefing. Of those you have mentioned, few happened when i was active, but i have heard about the reports. And even if it was purposeful, it does NOT give yo reason to attack others. Ever tried talking politely? you may have noticed that when you set Coventry  on fire and blew it up, i did not ban you, but instead (attempted, however you made it bloody hard) to have a reasonable conversation. How about you learn from this, and try to do so yourself?

If you are under the impression that someone is griefing you, don't grief back! ask those who were around when it happened, talk to jimj, he has the logs. For god's sake, even feel free to ask me if you dont trust jimj. although i dont have the server console at my disposal, i'm pretty good at getting info.

And the threat of ban still stands, btw
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 18, 2010, 17:58:52 »
I just replaced the Nether-entering sound effect with the sound effect from Psychonauts that plays whenever you enter someone's mind.

Fuck yeah.

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 18, 2010, 19:19:09 »
Alright guys, I'm going to clear this up. Yuka has a right to be mad, it was my fault his zepplin was lit on fire.

I was exploring the inside and was wondering if thr floor was flammable, so I lit it. Panic at the fact that I couldn't put out the fire, because whenever I did it would catch back on fire again (either because the fire was below the blow or because I was on fire and that would continuously light the blocks.

Instead of thinking to put water inside the ship, I broke a hole I. The floor and jumped out when I thought I had smacked the rest of the fire out. But once I reached the ground I looked up in terror to see the zepplin still on fire. I tried to get the magic carpet woeking, but once I finally typed in the command correctly the entire zepplin was alit.

You can go back into the server records of placed/destroyed blocks and see that this had happened (if you can that is). More proof of my guiltiness is that if I rejoin the server, the place I respawn at is right. Below the zepplin.

This was not Badgerwookie's fault.

I did not do this intentionally, it was an honest and dumb mistake.

I understand if you ban me, because no matter whag I do something always goes wrong.

I won't rejoin the server because I think I might just mess it up again, besides, I have already found other servers I can play on (and hopefully not ruin).

Sorry for the inconvience,
Wanderer/LatenightTrout
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...