[Misc/Easy] The Deserted Rustyard

• 43 Replies
Re: [Misc/Easy] The Deserted Rustyard
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 21:17:06 »
I have no idea how you managed to find a void when going through the air tunnel, I have retested several times and haven't found what you did at all. I'll fix all these bugs soon and post a fully working version, but I'll leave it a bit until more bugs have been notified (or not, but until more people have played it through). Thanks again for all the great comments guys, it made all that time worth  it.... just.  XD

If you want to see the whole image that made the avatar, it's at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bligglenuber/art/2446578-2-dropsie-in-colour

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 21:51:41 »
I found a void falling down through that closing door thing. In both this one and the air tunnel, I think the problem is there's only a single-tile-width-wide set of shifts, so it's just barely possible to slip through without activating them.
good bye

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 21:55:57 »
I see... that might be an explanation. I'll make sure that they are square too. Thanks Goog  C) (I've started having this come from various other people too)

If you want to see the whole image that made the avatar, it's at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bligglenuber/art/2446578-2-dropsie-in-colour

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 22:02:01 »
WOW!!!... incredible... are any of these objects available to the public for use? It'd be a shame if 10 hours of work went into something, and it was only used by one person...
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 22:04:26 »
Sure, anyone's welcome to use the custom objects but with the tilesets I'm still waiting for a reply from nitrome (I forgot to ask initially) so until I get a reply they aren't for use. Have fun using them  :^^:

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 22:07:27 »
YES!!! Thank you!!! You are incredibly good with art and animation! You should seriously consider a career...

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 02:19:46 »
WOW

You had me with the name!
Anyway i gotta download this..be back to you!

*DOWNLOADING*

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 05:50:14 »
This is level is great. You nailed the "rusty" feel with the tilesets and the COs. :^^:

Offline Teper

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 19:40:30 »
Great level! Awesome COs and tilesets and gradients. Although the tileset is from Nitrone's Rustyard (I've just discovered the game, very cute), you made in this game a "skycity" dimension that doesn't exist in the flash game. I only regret it's shortness, and it's lack of challenge (this atmosphere would have been perfect for traps, robots and lasers).

Offline Diago

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 12:34:22 »
I like this level, and the new tileset. Good job on the animations as well.
Maybe not a long game after all, but at least it all sticks together.

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 19:45:23 »
Maybe not a long game after all, but at least it all sticks together.
Game or level?
Lurk more.

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 20:27:24 »
Say, have you checked yet on whether it's legal?

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 20:32:16 »
Umm, well I've sent my third email this evening and they still haven't replied, so basically I'm going to email them once every evening until they give a reply. Don't really know what else to do other than wait for a reply. :/

Offline Joozey

• It's a clockwork universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 21:07:28 »
Yeah, that's the trouble with most copyright issues. Everyone pretends there's an issue but the owner just doesn't reply (because he doesn't care).
Gears grinding on maximum power, belts slipping to high speed.<br />In name of Her Majesty Victoria, FULL THRUST INTO ARMADA!

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 01:39:43 »
..and then jumps in with a lawsuit.
Lurk more.