• View Profile
[Economical / military simulator] eRepublik
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:17 »
Type:
economical / military simulator, MMO, browser game

Avaliable languages:
English, Spanish, more languages soon

Description:
eRepublik is a simulator which takes you to the one of the virtual-countries (they are the same as in the real world). As you become more experienced you can become a company owner, soldier, politician, journalist, or all of them at the same time. The game seems to be pretty boring before you reach 5 lvl (you can become soldier then), but the most important thing in this game is society. You can cooperate in political parties and military groups (and of course create them by yourself). I am not experienced very much, but I will try to help you, by sending food and giving advices. I will be very happy if you decide to registrate from my invitation (when player reaches 6lvl he gets 5 gold (international currency), if player registries from invitation he gets 5 gold, and the player who invites him gets 5 gold).

My invitation link:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/RunMan

Screenshots:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Current situation:
The most powerful alliance called PEACE (biggest memberships are eHungary and eIndonesia) is going to attack USA, one of the most powerful country in eWorld (USA is ex-Atlantis member, now it's in the alliance Fortis). USA needs new players, and help of their allies (Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Croatia - politically taken over by PEACE)

Main Page:
http://www.erepublik.com/

Wiki:
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Main_Page

If you want to know something about your country in eWorld just post in this topic :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 12:18:59 by RunMan »

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
Re: [Economical / military simulator] eRepublik
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 12:36:05 »
[offtopic]You are from poland? me too.
[non-offtopic]I'm going to play this tommorow, today i'm going to play burnout.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:38 »
[ot]Yes, I am[/ot]

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 12:47:33 »
[ot]jeeeee! nie jestem jedynym polakiem na tym forum!!!!![/ot]
EDIT:translation: Hoooray! i'm not only polish person on this forum!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 14:01:03 by victor12 »
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 13:56:09 »
  • Speak english where possible. Everyone should be able to understand what you are saying. If you can't avoid speaking another language, then always add an english translation. If you don't want that, then either PM the user or send an e-mail.
Please add a translation to that post, or it's going to get deleted.

EDIT: Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 16:40:26 by PONTO »

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 14:52:25 »
Useful informations for newbies:

• Follow Plato's instructions - right upper corner
  • Upload avatar (here)
  • Find first job. Go to Market > Jobmarket, Choose skill level 0 and apply to one of the company available. There are 3 main skills: manufacture, land and construction. Each time you work in the company, one of this skill raises, depend on in which sector the company is. (Manufacture: Food, Gift, Weapon, Moving tickets; Land: Grain, Iron, Diamonds, Oil; Construction: Houses, Hospitals, Defence Systems). Remember to work everyday: you get money, experience. If you work 30 days in a row you will get Hard Worker medal and 5 gold as a reward)
  • After uploading avatar and work, you will advance to level 2. You are able now to train. Just go to My Places > Army. Remember to train everyday. You get experience, and your strength grows, so you will be more powerful soldier
  • Wellness is one of the most important things in the game. Keep your wellness high, so you will be more productive and your hits will be stronger. To keep wellness high you have to buy food. You consume one food every day.
  • Before you reach level 5 and you will be able to fight game seems to be boring. Read newspapers to know what is going on with your country, look for articles, where experienced players help newbies (they give food etc). Remember to work and train every day
  • When your skill will be above 1, leave you first company and look for better one
  • You will get 5 gold when you reach level 6; I advise you to spend it on buying house (you will get more wellness each day)
  • Find community page of your country. I don't know how about other countries, but when you register in ePoland you get 10PLN after 3 days of playing. There are free food actions almost every day also.

If you have any questions post them here or PM me in the game (nick: RunMan)

I am going to do small tutorial about fights, when someone reaches level 5 ;)

If you create account in the game (I will be very happy, if you do this by the registration link I've posted in the 1st post) PM me in the game, so I will give you 1x Q2 food and 2x Q1 food
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 15:12:43 by RunMan »

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 09:06:32 »
YAY! I joined! I'm Pumpkinbot there, too. (I'm Pumpkinbot almost everywhere, GaiaOnline, YouTube, here...)
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 02:10:47 »
OT: Coincidently (i think i just made up a word XD) Victor12  i have a polish background as well  :D sadly i have only been to Poland twice :( all well maybe in the future i would visit more...anyway its fine here in Aus  C)p

Tally
:Polish People on tha Forum:

XD

anyway this game sounds interesting..Ima gonna try it!

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 02:37:12 »
I'd be a lot more interested in playing this game if it were possible to have a country that isn't a representative democracy with a mixed economy.
good bye

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 11:21:01 »
People who registered and have any problems, write to me.

I can support you with some advices and donations :)