Dead board - Mafia 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
Dead board - Mafia 3
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:31:10 »
Just something I saw on the old forum...

Anyway, for anyone who's interested, it is my belief that Nes and Lunar are probably innocent... for the town, anyway... the reason is: the mafia killed me to make you all point fingers at them, as they were the most opposed to me. However, if Lunar and Nes were the mafia, killing me would make them be the prime suspects, something they would probably not do.  It seems obvious to me that the mafia is poking fun at us, and we have no clue who they are. Be careful who you vote, and good luck. If you win this time, this is the first mafia game in either this forum or the old one where the town wins (I think...). You guys can do it, just don't vote foolishly.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Re: Dead board - Mafia 3
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 23:16:36 »
Oh yeah.. the dead board. Remember only the dead may discuss here.
Lurk more.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
Re: Dead board - Mafia 3
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 00:48:29 »
So... the mod's dead :whoa:??? Uh-oh...  X)

Edit: Wow! Keep up the good work... hopefully you guys can win!!! You are so lucky that the SK was killed... you've still got one left, though...
Say, wouldn't it be great if the SK and the mafia had killed each other in the middle of the night? (Which would be kind of strange, but...)

Edit: I don't quite catch what Budja was saying in his post right after Purple Pineapples...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:51:31 by Bored2death »
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)