levels

• 27 Replies

Offline li789

• View Profile
levels
« on: July 07, 2009, 05:52:37 »
can someone tell me the names of good levels on knytt stories and iff possible please attatch the link of the level

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: levels
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 06:01:43 »
1. Welcome. :D
2. Wrong forum. Try the Knytt Stories level releases board. Or search.

Edit: Sorry, LPChip. ;A;
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 20:49:00 by Pumpkinbot »
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 07:23:14 »
Welcome!!!... but wrong topic... anyway, there is no way to tell you what levels you will like, because you might like more brain work, or you might like really challenging levels, or just really scenic ones. We don't know your mind, but we can be assured it is different than most of us, simply because no two people (other than identical twins, and even they have some differences) are alike. So, unless you tell us what you want to play, we couldn't really help you to your complete, full satisfaction. Satisfied with the explanation?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:29 »
Or you could just play my level pack. That works too. :P
Link
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Yoeri

• Normality is relative
    • View Profile
    • Bumper's business
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 14:52:36 »
if you like hard challenging levels you should try training ground by drakken, or vegeance by bass.
if you want to be creeped out try it waits by eri collosal, a flash by googoogjoob or a psychedelic adventure by medic ted.
for funny levels try capitalism by googoogjoob, or DON'T EAT THE MUSHROOM BY UNCLESPORKY!!!.
want to relax? then i recommend giai by anyndel and drakken or riku island by kohdi.
you could also try the maze level the explore challenge by lpchip, but that level 'can' be very annoying.

all these levels are on knyttlevels.com

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 15:13:32 »
giai by anyndel and drakken
That's Gaia. ;P

Also, I believe everyone should play Don't Eat the Mushroom whether they like silly levels or not.
grao!

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 16:25:17 »
A Few Problems (Quick Download)

Medius (Quick Download)

[/shamelessadvertising] :3

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 17:34:44 »
A Few Problems (Quick Download)

Medius (Quick Download)

[/shamelessadvertising] :3
NO! DONT DOWNLOAD THESE! THESE ARE BORING!
I recommend... hmm... "The great race" By b-man.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline minmay

• View Profile
    • Cow Muffins
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 17:48:46 »
I recommend that you download good levels, like Sohe and the Rrokked, A Walk at Night, The Life Ruby, and that sort.

Unfortunately those were all lost with the forum wipe.  I shall send thee a private message.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 17:54:54 »
I recommend that you download good levels, like Sohe and the Rrokked, A Walk at Night, The Life Ruby, and that sort.

Unfortunately those were all lost with the forum wipe.  I shall send thee a private message.

All these levels are already uploaded to the archive; you can just find them there.
good bye

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 20:04:10 »
...I'm sorry? If you'd said that about 1 or Freedom then I can understand, but I put hard work into A Few Problems and Medius.
If you don't like them then whatever, but to objectively tell someone else, who I'd recommended them to, that they are 'boring', is a bit excessive. >(

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 20:51:33 »
I'd recommend Gaia, Don't Eat the Mushroom, Ascension, The Great Race, Camping, Capitalism!, and The Mysterious Grotto. I'd recommend Outer Reaches, but it's not out yet. ;)
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 21:48:57 »
...I'm sorry? If you'd said that about 1 or Freedom then I can understand, but I put hard work into A Few Problems and Medius.
If you don't like them then whatever, but to objectively tell someone else, who I'd recommended them to, that they are 'boring', is a bit excessive. >(

It's more than a little presumptuous to claim that your levels are great, regardless of how much time you've spent on them.

Also: victor12's statement is obviously not remotely objective.
good bye

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 22:04:14 »
I didn't say they're 'great'. But if person A shows their stuff to person B, it's not really justified for person C to jump in front and say 'NO NO THEY'RE BORING DON'T TRY THEM'. You see what I'm saying, yeah?

Um, 'objective' was probably the wrong word. I just meant that he stated it as fact rather than his opinion. That's not the point, though.

Anyways, sorry for derail... I'd recommend Don't Eat The Mushroom, A Walk At Night, It Waits, Gaia, Riku Island, Capitalism!... basically the ones everybody else has already suggested :P