[Easy] Flood revisited V2.3!

• 18 Replies
Re: [Easy] Flood revisited V2.3!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 06:21:29 »
Just gave it a shot.

Absolutely loved it.  Being a fan of simplistic, easy/normal, exploratory/environmental levels, I felt right at home when playing through this one.  Each and every screen was a thing of beauty and art.  Wouldn't change much to be honest, and I loved the way you worked in the whole rainy/dreary to sunny/happy feeling.  Music/Ambiance choices fit perfectly to your screens, and the level had a certain smooth flow about it(no, not because there was a ton of flowing water :D).

Boss battle was epic lulz. :P
As was that surprise death-ending via boat.  At first, I thought it was seriously the end, and thought I had been played for a fool.  Haha.

All in all, great aesthetic, pleasing to the eye, and a nice concept.  I played it through twice, and caught things the second time that I let pass by the first(such as the fact that there are a select few screens containing one yellow flower, as apposed to all of the white ones scattered throughout).  Loved it all the same both plays through. 

Nice work.

P.S.  Much enjoyed the plethora of fireflies keeping me company.  Otherwise, I would have been rather depressed.  ='[

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 22:54:10 »
It won't let me move at the beginning.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 19:52:02 »
Eh, I remember the original. The new version is beautiful. But even if the new endings are terrific (and the screen for the good ending very nice), I do miss the old "FOOD!" ending! :crazy: