Goodbye blue sky

• 4 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Goodbye blue sky
« on: June 17, 2009, 22:58:16 »
Just wanna say my last and definitive goodbye to this forum. I decided to write few goodbye words, because after the time I have spent here I owe it
to few people. Or perhaps just owe it to myself.

First - since forum crashed I have strange feeling, that era of KS has ended. Not just because lots of work is lost forever (custom objects, many
many levels, some tilesets, gradients, ideas, previews etc etc...), but also because I do not trust, that new forum for KS is going to be finished
ever.
Second - I've been logged just few times, but it was enough for me. I do not want comment present mood in the forum (how topics are closed
etc...), but arrogance and behaviour of some people is really not friendly to me. Just my oppinion.

Third ? very simple reason ? I just do not have enough time to work at the level editing or cooperating on more levels.

And the last main reason - I know, that I have to move on from hours, days and weeks spent on editing the KS levels to something other.

Do not  understand me bad. It is notthing against somebody. Just my live moved different direction and I am abandoning this whole thing, because I feel, I have to.

Next part is about thanking. Perhaps said this few times before ? but Nifflas is at first place. Nothing more to say.

Next in the row, are all the people, with which I have been cooperating in the past, not only at the KS projects, but also playing F vs W game, or
everything else. Thanks, lots of amazing characters here !

Special thanks to Anyndel, for giving me the opportunity to work with him onto Gaia level, great experience !

Future, my unfinished work here

Who knows, what we can except from the future. But definitely not new levels from me. Soon, Ill finish edited version of Frozen Mountain 2, which
is my last huge project I am working at. Because I have no news from Anyndel and I do not want public any new Gaia version without him, I have decided to "copy" majority parts from "never published" Gaia version to the FM2 and edit it a lot. Still, some parts of Gaia are going to be lost forever, but no
regret for it, because I have feeling, that some things are just supposed to be lost forever.

Also apologize to all people who have wrote me PM with some offer for testing or cooperating at the editing and I do not response them. Sorry.

Oh well... thats all.

Let the Knytts are with you

in your live,

forever.

Goodbye
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 23:00:24 by Drakkan »

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye blue sky
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 23:14:45 »
 :S Goodbye. Right now there are some good reasons why people may not like this forum IMHO, but I won't rant about that. You made good stuff, but when things like real life get in the way, forums aren't and shouldn't be a priority. I'm sad to say it, but so long.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 23:21:55 »
Aww...Goodbye, Drakkan.  :sad: *waits for inevitable closure of thread*
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Dynamite

• Stuck in a coloured spectrum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 23:23:05 »
Good luck on your new journey. I hope you have a fantastic life and you will help other people, not for Knytt levels but for other things.
I never really met you before, so it's hard to write a goodbye note but you're still human and so am I, so we have the best thing in common.

Farewell  :)

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 23:34:31 »
aw. oh well. have a good life.
forum rules->lock.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs: