[help]where can I get these levels?[list changed]

• 4 Replies

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
[help]where can I get these levels?[list changed]
« on: June 17, 2009, 13:32:51 »
hello, everyone. I am a fans of knytt stories and I am looking for some interesting levels.

which was found

The Storm is Coming            by  Gorfinhofin              in knyttlevels.com
A nice day for a walk            By  Tom                        in the post behind
The Hunt                              by farik                         in mediafire
The mysterious grotto     by Pumpkinbot                  in mediafire

thx for the guys help me

But there are some level I can't find anyway.  all of them are not on the knyttlevels.com

most of their download links on mediafire or sendspace are unvalid

Include
Return to the Luminous City   by  jeppo
Mashu Prapa                        by Elder
Autumn into Summer            by  el Gabe
Skogens Folk

I hope the guys who have these level can upload to the www.knyttlevels.com or send it in e-mail to me.  I have to use agent to visit the mediafire or sendspace because I am in China. So I prefer to download these levels from knyttlevels.com or mail.

thanks very much if anyone can help you

and thanks the level makers and nifflas too ^_^
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:51:32 by hjyx01 »

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
Re: [help]where can I get these levels?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 14:10:50 »
The Storm's Coming is already on the archive.

Unfortunately the archive is currently violently refusing to cooperate, so I'm not able to upload any of the others.
good bye

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 18:07:31 »
Also, I know that The Hunt is not available via knyttlevels, but I PM'ed Farik himself, and he gladly gave me the link.  You should try that.

I believe The Hunt was originally hosted on Mediafire.

I hope the guys who have these level can upload to the www.knyttlevels.com or send it in e-mail to me.  I have to use agent to visit the mediafire or sendspace because I am in China. So I prefer to download these levels from knyttlevels.com or mail.
good bye

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 18:10:56 »
Mashu prapa is on the old forum (It's not allowed to link to it, so you'll have to look yourself) and Lizzarazzo (AKA Tom) uploaded his old levels awhile ago. A nice day for a walk you can get here.
http://files.filefront.com/Tom+A+nice+day+for+a+watbin/;13864537;/fileinfo.html

Check out my tilesets!

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:18:50 »
it seem that there are some mistakes with the file on Mediafire, I had download it, but the file size is much more less than 9Mb which should be it's oraginally size :)

Also, I know that The Hunt is not available via knyttlevels, but I PM'ed Farik himself, and he gladly gave me the link.  You should try that.

thx for all  :D

and I will try to contact the guys who made them if they are activity on the forum

Mashu prapa is on the old forum (It's not allowed to link to it, so you'll have to look yourself) and Lizzarazzo (AKA Tom) uploaded his old levels awhile ago. A nice day for a walk you can get here.
http://files.filefront.com/Tom+A+nice+day+for+a+watbin/;13864537;/fileinfo.html

I had search for it and it seems that I can't open the link which Elder provide on sendspace. I will try it later

I believe The Hunt was originally hosted on Mediafire.

thanks

well, I have download sucsessful from the Mediafire. there should be mainly some problems with my network

[mod]Combined four posts into one.[/mod]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 05:04:28 by googoogjoob »