[Environmental] Apocalyptic City

• 50 Replies

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
Re: [Environmental] Apocalyptic City
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 09:55:43 »
Bizarre... I just finished replaying Sputzna and was browsing through ERH's Freesound uploads for the first time mere minutes before seeing this reply. If you feel like it, I'd love to see a bigger list of the gems you have discovered among the uploads!

Good luck with progress. Aiming just to work on the level more is probably more likely to result in a finished level than aiming to complete it, anyway!

P.S. This might prove helpful?

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2013, 17:19:46 »
Weird, I thought about this level last week. I don't know what brought it to mind, but I anticipated its release once upon a time.

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 01:27:39 »
Ah, thank you Sergio! That is pretty handy, partly because it lets me see what songs Farik has used, and partly because it shows what songs he hasn't used.  I want to avoid re-using songs so his levels keep their distinct feel to them.

Truth be told, I haven't selected too many other sounds to use from ERH just yet, but there are a few more I have selected that I plan on using fairly early on in the level. I will keep them under wraps for now, but they should be available when I release an updated version on KS Levels. :)

Offline Headgrinder

• Smart Steel Polisher
    • View Profile
    • www.matthewepperson.wordpress.com
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 06:55:57 »
Yah for updates!  Yeah, keep it going man!  This is still one of the top 20 inspirational levels to me... and it was just a demo. 

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 22:42:47 »
New version ? Can't wait for it.
I've lost my hope to see it finished, but this...

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2013, 05:48:41 »
Oh my!
This is still in the running!
How wonderful ! All the best!