[Environmental] Apocalyptic City

• 50 Replies

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: [Environmental] Apocalyptic City
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 20:57:27 »
Do I spy a Metroid reference on the generator? :awsum:
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 22:17:36 »
the screen looks amazing and the song choice is very good. glad to see you haven't abandoned one of the best video game soundtracks ever.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 22:52:36 »
Do I spy a Metroid reference on the generator? :awsum:

Well, I didn't have Metroid in mind when I drew the lightning bolt on the generator, but now that you mention it... XD

the screen looks amazing and the song choice is very good. glad to see you haven't abandoned one of the best video game soundtracks ever.

Thanks. Ecco ftw! :D

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 02:25:32 »
Hey, I've got some good news and some slightly bad news.

Good news- my old computer went caput, so I got a new one that'll be much more up to date! :D

Slightly bad news- since my old computer died, I lost the progress I made on the level. I didn't lose much... just the interior of Juni's shelter. It shouldn't take long to remake.

Good thing I decided to post a download of the first screen a few days ago, or the level would have been lost entirely!

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 08:58:10 »
Hey, I've got some good news and some slightly bad news.

Good news- my old computer went caput, so I got a new one that'll be much more up to date! :D

Slightly bad news- since my old computer died, I lost the progress I made on the level. I didn't lose much... just the interior of Juni's shelter. It shouldn't take long to remake.

Good thing I decided to post a download of the first screen a few days ago, or the level would have been lost entirely!

Nearly lost?
wow that is close  :O
luckly its back on track!
keep up the good work

Offline Teper

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:01 »
Superb screen. That seems very original

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 13:41:25 »
Looks very nice. The generator is great: lovely and rusty! Plus, the shelter is very original.

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 09:20:28 »
Well, I'm still getting used to my new computer, but I've re-downloaded Knytt Stories and everything I'll need to work on the level again. I'll recreate the interior of Juni's shelter, and I guess I'll upload the level preview once that's done.

I'm really paranoid of losing progress on levels due to my computer dying on me. It happened to me once while working on The Great Race, and now it's happened to me while working on this. XD

First time, lightning struck my computer and fried it. This time, my registry cleaner randomly decided to delete my operating system, rendering the computer useless.

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 05:10:48 »
Wow. Way to one-up my fallout level. Looking good, keep it up.

Offline B-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 10:41:58 »
Wow. Way to one-up my fallout level. Looking good, keep it up.

Thanks. Fallout looks pretty awesome btw. :)

Also, just wanted to post back here to let people know I'm still making a whole-lotta progress. I'll post a little update once the interior of the shelter is done, but man... I'm really having fun making these custom objects! XD

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 11:03:26 »
OH BOY A DEMO! :awsum:  C)p

EDIT: you sir are a god among men...that was sooo ....amazing no wait thats an understatment...the ambience...the feel...its soo wow u captured it the best way and that was only one screen..cant wait for a whole level.....(maybe add some flies or a moth in the light)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:47:27 by Strange Darkness »

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 09:28:35 »
Please note, posting a level is not allowed in the Knytt Stories Levels Preview forum. Images and text are.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Vinterrun

• Schniggedi Schnapp die Daumen sind ab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 10:17:36 »
Oh come on LPchip it`s just some kind of a demo version, to get a better feeling for the screenshot. I think it`s okay. It`s not a police departement  ;)
under re-construction:

Coming late:

Starwale *pun*

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 10:44:50 »
Oh come on LPchip it`s just some kind of a demo version, to get a better feeling for the screenshot. I think it`s okay. It`s not a police departement  ;)
As much as i agree with you Vinterrun , LPChip has a point....
If one person does it then others do and then it might be bigger than one screen and so on....
*Luckly i downloaded it before the link was off :awsum: *

Offline LightningEagle

• Who's the wacko, you say?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 10:45:33 »
Please note, posting a level is not allowed in the Knytt Stories Levels Preview forum. Images and text are.
Let's say he uploads it to the archive and slightly indicates that it could be found there, acceptable?  :P2