New... ball project... i guess.

• 93 Replies

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
Re: New... ball project... i guess.
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2009, 02:11:01 »
I can be a programmer. I know almost all of the existing commands.

Also, I haz Game Maker 7 Pro, and I know a lot of secrets that most people on this board have never discovered because they didn't put more than 30 seconds into trying to work with it X)

I, on the other hand, made my first game prototype thing in 30 seconds :crazy:

...and with this and five more projects on my head, I will shut up and go to bed now. <_<
Programmers are 100% welcome, seeing as I'm the only one at this point. :P

Also, you think 5 conceptual projects is a lot? Say hello to my 4 completed projects, and then meet their abandoned-halfway-through-but-still-mostly-functional buddies. All 8 of them. But really, I'm glad to have another programmer on the team. :) Please join up on IRC.

So...many...emoticons...O_o

Offline vdweller

• JapanStache!
    • View Profile
    • vdweller's freeware games
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2009, 13:39:35 »
I downloaded the WADF Engine 1.3. Good job! It still needs work though. Keep up!

Offline OSad

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2009, 03:19:36 »
Pick yer poison, a few days ago, my computer suffered heart attack. I can't stay in the flash more than a few seconds, and my computer has a nasty tendency to reboot at the most random times. Until I can get a major dust cleanoff and a complete format, I need you to keep the dream going. Don't let it die, man! Pierce the heavens!

As a status update, we have the training level finished. It needs serious polishment, though. The second level will have to be restarted from scratch, but rest assured I am still working on it. When me and PYP get a plot going, I'll be heading to the talented chaps at the voice acting club for a start/end narration of the story. Hopefully, this project WILL have production values. Whooray. \o/

Again, it might take a few days until I have everything sorted out. Thank you for your attention, that would be all.

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2009, 08:10:28 »
Right now, we decided to work on WaDF 2
If you are thinking of doing some  WaDF 2, you should get in contact with xtr1m (he's not on the forums, if you want to contact him, ask LPChip), hes making a WaDF2 as well, he might be able to help with the WaDF engine as well.

@@PYP, its not the IRC program, its the entire thing altogeter. even niffchat dosn't work lolz C)P
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot