Knytt Online World

• 167 Replies

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Knytt Online World
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2009, 15:43:25 »
Look, with Knytt online you just upload your levels and download them in the game itself. You cant see other players, you can't see there character, there is no puzzle maps that you can play with other people.

It's just upload and download.

Wtf.. how do you think? I don't get you, your first project you cancel and then you say you want to do it like I said but now you're just going to fuck it and do that? What's the point, it wouldn't even be an online game it would be just like ks! If you cant interact with other players it wont be online you smock, it would be a stupid ks copy.

Secondly, The whole reason why I quit was because the online engine was too hard to make. I will pretty much need to modify every single individual object which will take forever, and I will also need to change the entire level editor... I'm not doing it again to avoid abandoning this game a second time.

You are a quieter, you wont take your heart into making this game and work a little so I can already see it will blow. If you want to make a good game you wouldn't care about how long it would take or about how hard it is to make it you just do it. But, you wont and you will fuck up.

I agree with you 100%

All i've beem hearing Dynamite say is "Well you know it's never going to be done". We really need someone to lock this topic. The game has been killed, and Dynamite is playing with it's corpse. That's my theory.

All infavor of this topic to be locked?
Aye

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:25:27 by Lizzaroro »
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Offline Joozey

• It's a clockwork universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2009, 15:53:26 »
Oh how I saw this coming  :hedgehog:
Gears grinding on maximum power, belts slipping to high speed.<br />In name of Her Majesty Victoria, FULL THRUST INTO ARMADA!

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2009, 19:18:44 »
All infavor of this topic to be locked?
Aye
Aren't there others still working on this, or did Dynamite hold all the keys or something?
Lurk more.