(Horror Concept) - Doden Vantar: Chapter Two (DEAD)

• 21 Replies

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
Re: (Horror Concept) - Doden Vantar: Chapter Two (DEAD)
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 05:14:11 »
Wise choice, James. :) A real-life family is much more important than any online stuff.

Thanks for being around and sharing your skills and knowledge.

Best luck, my friend!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:48:06 by SiamJai »

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 06:22:49 »
Yes, it is more important, good luck with making babies (not that you'll need luck), but, if you happen to ever have any free time, do you think you could at least finish the storyline (no levels, I just want to know what happens to her :))? If so, that'd be great, otherwise, don't worry about it! Say, guess you have a name if it's a girl... j/k X). Seriously, life is better than just games. Good choice, good luck, and have a happy life.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:15 »
Yes, it is more important, good luck with making babies (not that you'll need luck), but, if you happen to ever have any free time, do you think you could at least finish the storyline (no levels, I just want to know what happens to her :))? If so, that'd be great, otherwise, don't worry about it! Say, guess you have a name if it's a girl... j/k X). Seriously, life is better than just games. Good choice, good luck, and have a happy life.
yeah what he said  :^^:

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 11:26:17 »
good luck EB :P2 seems people are getting married and having kids alot younger these days (wow that sounded old man-ish) anyways good luck with everything my regards XD (even more old guy-ish lol) enjoy life at its fullest don't skip out on anything  C)p

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 03:55:06 »
As others have said, you made the right choice. Good luck. If you want, maybe you could release what you have already?

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 03:58:41 »
A child....hmm...good luck!  :)

So the cloud custom object thingy in the background is moving?  :O

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 17:18:26 »
Another +65335 (or whatever that is :P )
Good luck, man!