Mafia 9 - Night 5

• 414 Replies

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 9 - Day 1
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2010, 03:29:58 »
..and yet the conversation goes on. My point isn't on the vote itself, but the conversation caused by it.
:sigh:
Are you saying that I was trying to start an anti-anon train, or are you saying that my strategy was simply to distract people from scum-hunting? Or something else?

I was not playing off of other peoples' paranoia, and I feel that all you are trying to do is retaliate.  I am not "playing off of people's paranoia..." I'm paranoid, too!  I don't trust Purple Pineapple at all in this game, and if he turns out to be a self-aligned player in this game, I think it would be worthwhile to pick him off if we are out of leads.  We don't need him messing with our heads.
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2010, 03:32:33 »
(excuse the redundant sentence there... I miss editing, too *sniff*)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2010, 03:56:57 »
...Also, why does it seem like Mocha, PP, Exp, (maybe jimj) and I are the only ones really playing? What happened to the other 8+ people?
You saw the results of a mass prod a few pages back: not much.

Story update
Exp HP, then turned to the idea that there was some food, somewhere out there, that wanted to eat everyone. kaizoman666 found a small black ball with eyes on it and mounted it on a pedestal. Now the conversation appears to be tending back towards the plausible, despite the vital clue Sir Leroy III just uncovered via telephone, not to mention a rule the government just imposed on this town.
Lurk more.

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:46 »
What.

--!>Ask why we need this/--

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2010, 04:42:52 »
Story update
When Shawnachu sat up and took notice of the new government rules, he began to question their use. No one seemed to have an answer, though. Do I really need to spell it out for you? You suspect a hidden moderator playing; what are you gonna do about it?
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2010, 05:04:13 »

Story update
 despite the vital clue Sir Leroy III just uncovered via telephone.

I WAS GETTING TO THAT.  >( >( >( Sheesh. I like proving people wrong.

So yeah. Since I can't quote a PM, you'll just have to trust me.

I attempted in calling Anonymous1, and got the following message in return:
This is your third attempt to call Anonymous1. After nothing but a few rings, you aren't very hopeful. This time, however, you hear a small click. A recorded voice buzzes over the line:

The person to whom you are attempting to call could not be reached. This is likely because they have unplugged all their phones.

No way for the call to go through, no anonymous player, and PP can't play since he/she will overhear all of conversations. Consider the matter at hand solved. Let's move onto scum hunting.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2010, 05:30:48 »
No way for the call to go through, no anonymous player, and PP can't play since he/she will overhear all of conversations. Consider the matter at hand solved. Let's move onto scum hunting.
Very well. Go scum hunt. I've guided you towards the path long enough anyway.
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2010, 05:34:06 »
I did my thing.. bladeblah now all of you other, lazy people go do something. I need to study for my bio final.

Re: Mafia 9 - Day 1 (Ends Feb 6, 00:00:00 GMT)
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2010, 05:34:55 »
PS. Added a deadline. Wrap up or risky lynch.
Lurk more.

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2010, 05:45:52 »
--!>Does the Thriller zombie dance./--
--!>Writes in the dirt: Hello world!/--
--!>Eats bugs for sustenance./--

There's probably a specific thing we need them for, but as of right now they sure seem useless to me...

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2010, 08:12:36 »
Hey, lets not get too caught up in finding this anonymous guy. He is only dangerous if he has some sort of special role that lets him do stuff. He can't be anyone but PP anyways, so it isn't really a mystery who he is.
Lets assume, for now, that the purpose of the anonymous player is to screw with our heads.
If something that cannot be explained without involving him happens, then I'm fine with trying to find a way to lynch him, but until then, I'll say that you are obsessing over nothing.

I'll get back with some real scumhunting later.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2010, 14:35:44 »
3 days left until the deadline... We'll have to pretty much vote randomly, unless we can dig up something big in time.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2010, 18:14:23 »
How boring.

I subjectively dislike mafia games as passe as to include the mod in the game (as this case seems to be).

PP: Screwing with our heads is fine, but on this forum will only lead to total randomness which I don't have time to sift through. You guys can go ahead though.

Dataflashsabot
because I always do D1.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2010, 20:11:53 »
I (sorta) agree that we should stop worrying about PP, especially with the deadline.
But I still suspect he's up to something sneaky.
Meh. probably me being paranoid again (had a terrible day, angry at everything). give me a while and I'll be fine. but for now I have to go and  :moody:

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2010, 22:45:25 »
Hey, lets not get too caught up in finding this anonymous guy. He is only dangerous if he has some sort of special role that lets him do stuff. He can't be anyone but PP anyways, so it isn't really a mystery who he is.
Lets assume, for now, that the purpose of the anonymous player is to screw with our heads.
If something that cannot be explained without involving him happens, then I'm fine with trying to find a way to lynch him, but until then, I'll say that you are obsessing over nothing.

I'll get back with some real scumhunting later.

NO, SHUT UP. THERE'S NO MYSTERY PERSON. YOU'VE CLEARLY IGNORED MY STATEMENTS.