How to Make Simple Gradients.

• 5 Replies

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
How to Make Simple Gradients.
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:23:59 »
People might have a hard time making simple gradients from knytt stories by hand so do this.
Download Paint.NET, After Downloading it... When you open it, Go to Window, Colors. Pick the two colors you want (Primary and Secondary) After that, Pick the gradient tool then click on the photo and position it the way you want. I made a gradient like this. Let me show you an example oh and you can use this gradient without giving me credit but it would be appreciated if you did. I hope you make this info to good use. I discovered this just today :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:25:40 by GangstasFORLife3000 »

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
Re: How to Make Simple Gradients.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 07:39:12 »
These gradients are simple to do. If you work with Gimp instead of Paint.net you do the same thing. Take two colors and then gradient tool.

But how about gradients that are supposed to look like something. Like a star sky? Well, for that you don't want to use the small gradient picture but the big one. The big one is the same size as the ks play window. Just take a picture and paste it in the gradient so it covers everything or work free.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:44:31 »
I think this is more for simple, 5-second, can't-quite-find-the-right-gradient-in-KS gradients.
Lurk more.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 02:05:35 »
Ya, thanks... Its just if no-one knew, Thanks for the tip.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 07:28:16 »
I think this is more for simple, 5-second, can't-quite-find-the-right-gradient-in-KS gradients.

Oh yeah, sure. I was just telling that.

Feel free to use my gradients. I just dump them here mwahahahaha! This is now my useless gradient dump thread.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 07:43:08 »
Ya, We should turn this into a gradient section.