KS Level - Another World [Under Construction]

• 19 Replies
Re: KS Level - Another World [Under Construction]
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 12:44:28 »
Interesting tileset recolor, but that screenshot has got to be the worst crime against depth perception ever.  Background birds in the foreground?  A waterfall that originates from the very back of the scene and ends at almost the very front?
(For that matter, where's that waterfall even coming from?  There's nothing behind it at all.)
Ahem its called surrealism if i believe not everything has to be norma....o colours!
anyway  C)p hopefully everything goes well with this level

Offline Londeea

• Wahoo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 05:30:00 »
Heh, thanks...
OK, I'm not sure why exactly but Juni is teleported to a grasslands... I just don't know WHY I'm just changing it... oh well.
Anyway sorry itt's taking a long time to do, I'm getting a little bored, and plus I keep deleting it for no reason at all... gee, what is wrong with me.  O_o
If I did say anything, who would it affect?

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 11:40:16 »
Heh, thanks...
OK, I'm not sure why exactly but Juni is teleported to a grasslands... I just don't know WHY I'm just changing it... oh well.
Anyway sorry itt's taking a long time to do, I'm getting a little bored, and plus I keep deleting it for no reason at all... gee, what is wrong with me.  O_o
Maybe deep down inside you hate it and your sub-conscously deleting it  :nuts:
Also i can wait for the level (as well as the rest of us) no rush  ;)

Offline Londeea

• Wahoo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 01:24:29 »
Heheh, thanks. Oh, did I mention it was a FOREST?
(253)

Offline Londeea

• Wahoo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 04:55:40 »
*sigh* Now I just don't have the mind to make this anymore... if you get something different, don't be surprised. I'll still try to make it, but, still, it'll take time. Anyways it'll be far different from what you'll expect. This doesn't really mean I won't make it, just delay it a little.