Mafia 3 - Town victory

• 302 Replies

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 2
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2009, 17:32:36 »
Alright, now that day and night 1 are over, I would like to say that, again, two townspeople have died, and we're about as far as possible from knowing who mafia is.  To me the most suspicious here so far is Budja, who seems to be targeting a few people. so, just to start the day off, FoS:Budja
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2009, 17:38:26 »
Alright, now that day and night 1 are over, I would like to say that, again, two townspeople have died, and we're about as far as possible from knowing who mafia is.

No, ONE townie died.
I don't think that's a typo... I mean, seriously, that's a big typo. Because he couldn't possibly have meant one townspeople since people suggests there are more than one person. And one townsperson is too far away.
It looks like he didn't read the first post, and assume two have died. What if he is mafia, and intended to kill someone, but the doctor chose to protect that person?

FOS: TechnoGeek until you have defended yourself.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2009, 17:53:49 »
Quote from: Techno
Alright, now that day and night 1 are over, I would like to say that, again, two townspeople have died

Read more carefully, it looks like he is also refering to Igiari.

@Techno, care to elaborate? Suspecting, questioning multiple people is not scummy btw.

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2009, 18:07:58 »
Well, now that we have a death, we can assume that whoever was most opposing Bored probably also wanted him dead...  :/

In this way, I point my FOS(s) at NES and Lunar, but am ready to change my vote if someone brings up a good point.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2009, 19:35:30 »
Well at least he was talking. :3
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2009, 22:56:13 »
Quote from: Techno
Alright, now that day and night 1 are over, I would like to say that, again, two townspeople have died

Read more carefully, it looks like he is also refering to Igiari.

*facepalm*
Oops. Oh well, at least I got a discussion started... I think.

But anyway, I'm still suspicious of NES. FOS: NESGamer190

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2009, 23:46:45 »
yes, I did mean the day and the night.

I think we are heading toward the NESwagon again, and I will refrain from doing so this time.  However, Lunar_Tick also seems rather suspicious, because, as LimeLemon has pointed out, he seemed very opposed to Bored2Death.  And LimeLemon seems suspicious too, because he was surprised there was only 1 kill, making me think he could be mafia as well.

And i'm the most suspicious of all, I can't even spell suspicious without red underlines :sigh:
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2009, 00:37:14 »
The reason I commented on the only 1 kill thing was because I wanted to start a discussion. I wasn't really surprised.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2009, 00:43:13 »
So far, I've developed a small consensus, which likely leaves us with two outcomes:
1:  Bored2death died and the most objectionable to his beliefs is mafia.  (Not quite plausible)
2:  Limelemon's just poked at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Either way, I'm going to have to go on the former of the two, and fos limelemon, seeing he did oppose bored2death, and bored was townie.  (Not to go against my theory, but I am completely aware of the town making a fluke now and then, and I am not doing this fos in retaliation to limelemon's fos.)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2009, 09:57:29 »
I don't see the logic behind assuming that Bored's opposition necessarily is the town's opposition. Holders of this opinion, form an argument.

On Shawn:

Why is opposing somebodies argument, showing the fallacies that they (perhaps unwittingly) used in an argument mean that you want them dead? (!)

Also, you seem to overlook
I vote: Bored2death.

Which also doesn't mean anything at all. Have you ulterior motives Shawn?

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2009, 13:21:53 »
Either way, I'm going to have to go on the former of the two, and fos limelemon, seeing he did oppose bored2death, and bored was townie.  (Not to go against my theory, but I am completely aware of the town making a fluke now and then, and I am not doing this fos in retaliation to limelemon's fos.)

What are you talking about? I can't remember opposing bored!

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2009, 15:12:00 »
Forgive me limelemon...  My mind has been on frappe when I said that.  (In other words, I had a bit of a tough time remembering and thought about shawnachu's theory.)
Now that Lunar pokes a new thing out, I've actually begun to think shawnachu's beginning to flake off here.  Until we get a concrete reason, I will simply have to have a FOS upon shawnachu.  There very well is the theory that those who voted for bored, may have been townies themselves, and as such, proves a fluke in a seemingly plausible theory.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
Re: Mafia 3 - Day 1
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2009, 15:21:42 »
@all, vote Igiari or explain why not.
Interesting post. Why was a vote for Igiari taken for granted anyway?

Yeah. So it's been, what, five days since day 2 started?

FOS: koromi
FOS: Dataflashsabot
FOS: Kasran
FOS: Razzorman
FOS: Firecat

Which are, I believe, those who haven't yet posted. Lets face it, a lurker is probably worse than a wolf.

« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2009, 17:29:33 »
FOS:Limelemon He accused technogeek unnecessarily (he said just to start a discussion, but it seems to me that there are milder ways to do that) and appears to be jumping on the NESwagon because it's the easiest option.  (Just my opinion, but of the options Limelemon seems the most suspicious right now.)

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2009, 18:04:32 »
There are only two reasons I can think of for why bored was killed during the night.
1. Killing bored was intended to start the NESwagon again.
2. NES is mafia.

Also, lynching igiari seemd kinda pointless to me. He wasn't playing anyways, so he couldn't possibly have been a threat. FOS: Budja
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 18:08:58 by Razzorman »
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D