Think the community's state is /worth discussing/?

• 188 Replies

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
Re: Think the community's state is /worth discussing/?
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2011, 05:14:37 »
So I don't know why it's controversial whether to have one more subforum like that, when there are already so many.
I kinda agree, but it would be nice to have an introduction/good bye subforum. And that's all of this pointless reply.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2011, 15:46:24 »
I kinda agree, but it would be nice to have an introduction/good bye subforum. And that's all of this pointless reply.

not a subforum but like a stickied topic. at least something we should not shun a hello.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2011, 16:06:04 »
rest assured that we consider your suggestions and discuss ways to implement them in a success-promising way.

just as a note. ;)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2011, 05:08:38 »
things sure are going great :D

there's an average of 2 posts per day! 8D

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2011, 03:11:04 »
I myself dropped back into activity recently; when Egomassive called me back into duty with The Dying Core, it sort of rekindled my interest in Nifflas' stuff, particularly KS.  I HAVE noticed that there aren't as many new KS levels in the archive as often as there were when I first came here, but I certainly don't really mind that at all.  Besides, I also kinda' like how I can look for particular names of level creators and just KNOW that their stuff is gonna' be good or I can kinda' "know" their style.  It's cool to have regulars like that, and it's really astounding that this community even HAD that level of creativity going into it in the first place.
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2011, 07:14:36 »
I'm constantly fading in and out of this forum, hanging by a thread i should say.
Also I agree with Ultigonio, it's nice to know level creators and their style .
Well i have no idea why i posted here ... so I'm gonna walk away awkwardly ... *scuttles away*

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2011, 07:36:37 »
I have been on and off on some periods but i was here for a pretty good amount of time... (March 24th, 2009 to be exact).
The forum is good. People get out of the forums but new people come to this forum... You just need the dedicated forumites to make this place running...

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2011, 06:54:30 »
<.<

>.>

I'd come here a little more often if there was an Off-Topic board...

*ninja-poofs out*
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2011, 20:31:49 »
qft :sten:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2011, 09:34:12 »
<.<

>.>

*ninja-poofs out*
I bet many people would come ONLY if there were an off-topic board. It used to be a no for this subject, and guess what... it still is.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2011, 20:40:59 »
<.<

>.>

*ninja-poofs out*
I bet many people would come ONLY if there were an off-topic board. It used to be a no for this subject, and guess what... it still is.
One of the things that makes this forum different from most others :)
Inactivity seems almost to strengthen the community.. In my mind at least. It isn't dead, it just doesn't need to mindlessly ramble about nothing, which most forums need do if they intend to survive.

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2011, 23:21:58 »
I like that,

Inactivity is our strength! 

:D
I'm really hoping you're being sarcastic. How in the world would not posting strengthen the community? I'm really not seeing it, it seems like you are just being overly optimistic about the matter.

rest assured that we consider your suggestions and discuss ways to implement them in a success-promising way.

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2011, 08:13:58 »
Not feeling the need to constantly prove ourselves to each other because we are confident with our current relationships and feel certain that they can remain strong even in silence shows strength as a community.
I think a comfortable silence is one of the strongest connections people can have with each other. :)

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2011, 13:45:38 »
Not feeling the need to constantly prove ourselves to each other because we are confident with our current relationships and feel certain that they can remain strong even in silence shows strength as a community.
I think a comfortable silence is one of the strongest connections people can have with each other. :)

I disagree. Unless you mean of an unspoken band, in which case I do agree. If people stop communicating, they distantiate from each other. When they've grown too much apart, they separate.

This community is not silent. The fact that every day that I check there are at least 6 new posts, proves that. True, it has been busier here, but people have lives outside the forum too. And as time goes faster every day (google this if you don't know what I mean) its not surprising that people have to prioritize more.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 13:48:49 by LPChip »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex