Have you ever?

• 658 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Have you ever?
« Reply #465 on: January 25, 2012, 12:47:12 »
Actually, I have. And it was with a car too. Not a corvette but it was a Mazerati. It was funny. I dreamed I had the car and drove to my parents place who live across the country. Its a convertible car and the weather was nice, so thats why I took it for a spin. When I woke up, I was like: oh no... my car is still there... and then I slowly started to realize I still have my own car, but then I even more slowly started to realize I don't even have a Mazerati :P You can't imagine how horrible I felt after that last discovery :P

Have you ever hesitated to delete a file so you went checking again if it was that file you wanted to delete? (and possible a few more times after, if so, how many times did you check that file?)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #466 on: January 25, 2012, 23:18:24 »
yeah, especially important files like school projects. Not too many times, I'm not too ocd :P

Have you ever considered being a vegetarian/vegan? If I became one I think I would die  X-P

« Reply #468 on: January 29, 2012, 06:52:11 »
To wash my hands or something? lolno o.0

Have you ever been in a life-threatening situation?

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 29, 2012, 16:12:09 »
Yes just last summer in fact. Was around 1 second away from a car crash when my brother was driving and going to  drive by some jerk asshole noob going 30 on 70 (but really a 90-120 road, shitnoobtown). But he didn't see other car coming and had to evade pushing the noob into a ditch. Luckily we got away with a hit and run  :P2

Have you ever witnessed a traffic accident?

« Reply #470 on: January 30, 2012, 19:01:27 »
Witnessed? Been in one!

Have you ever thought that maybe everyone sees the same colors different? As in i see orange like you see purple?

Offline LordMarzog

• [interesting text goes here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 30, 2012, 19:23:41 »
Actually, I have. Thanks to my cousin who is partially color blind. I recall watching him play HL2 on my laptop last month. He was lost, so I told him "See that blue door over there? That's where you need to go." His reply was, "I don't see a blue door!" (I can't remember what color he said it looked like to him) But it was very interesting indeed.

Have you ever had your bicycle seat come loose causing you to be put in an awkward position until you could stop? (I have. My seat tipped backwards... Getting a wedgie via a rotating BMX tire hurts. No, I don't own that bike anymore  X-P)
Run the Gauntlet: Prologue | Run the Gauntlet: Part 1 I'll add more interesting stuff here when I have more interesting stuff to add. (duh)

« Reply #472 on: January 31, 2012, 05:17:21 »
No, I don't bike much :P

Have you ever eaten 7 McDonalds cheeseburgers in a row? I just did xP

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #473 on: February 01, 2012, 17:04:00 »
No. I have had 3 which is a lot for me. Not a big eater.

Have you ever woken up completelly before going to bed (so you were almost fallen asleep, and then you woke up) because you remembered something that you had forgotten and couldn't remember earlier that day? Kind of a-ha moment but so strong that you were totally awake.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 02, 2012, 03:43:01 »
With exams coming up for me, yes, may times this week!

Have you ever seen the infamous "cup" video?
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline LordMarzog

• [interesting text goes here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2012, 09:30:00 »
If you're talking about the video I think you are, I haven't seen it. Thank God for that. A warning to readers, don't go trying to figure it out. It'll scar you for life.

Have you ever fallen asleep with your phone in your hand? (I did once. I was typing when I fell asleep. Next morning I saw I had typed "ttttttttt")
Run the Gauntlet: Prologue | Run the Gauntlet: Part 1 I'll add more interesting stuff here when I have more interesting stuff to add. (duh)

Offline Adryen

• Can you feel me on the stereo ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 05, 2012, 13:43:31 »
Never, but that could happen someday !

Have you ever drunk in a rain puddle ? (Personally, never)
Sorry for my lame english.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2012, 16:24:08 »
I have not drunk in a rain puddle...  I just...  don't find myself drinking outside often...

Have you ever done the right thing, yet felt a feeling of regret?
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2012, 17:21:28 »
Yeah. I once had to lie to someone for their own good. I knew that if I would've told the truth, that it would do far more damage to this person than it wouldn't.
The lie wasn't this big actually, but I felt really terrible just because I had lied.

Have you ever gone on a trip, and you prepared for a specific weather, so you dressed for it, to find out that when you got there, the weather was the opposite? (ex: going to the beach, expecting sun, but it rains when you get there. Also, this is one of those occasions that you travel for, and thus have a problem.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Al

• Video Games. Stronghold of our imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 27, 2012, 20:31:17 »
YES !! , It was cruel

Have you ever listened to one of ZMiX track and being overflowed with epicness?
Sorry for my lame English (French, Canada).