Offline jimj316

• View Profile
Re: Mafia 9 - Day 4: DEADLINE March 30, 00:00:00 GMT
« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2010, 11:53:36 »
this probably isn't adding much, but
MAN THIS DAY IS GOING SLOWLY.
I therefore vote for the most suspicious person (bar myself);
vote:Dataflashsabot

EDIT:wait, no, he's killed himself again while I'm typing.

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2010, 18:19:39 »
Story update
Razzorman and Lunar_Tick both consented to vote jimj316, who they believed was their best chance for a lynch. jimj became very confused. Dataflashsabot, who was absolutely sure he had killed himself a day earlier, was surprised to find himself still alive. NESgamer190 claimed that he had taken the pie from Shawnachu when he was killed. It was then that Lunar_Tick realized NES did have an unusual tendency to use pie-related similes.

Meanwhile, Dataflashsabot was saddened. Apparently saying, "I kill myself" before going to bed wasn't enough. Searching around the remains of the town hall, he found a charred, pointed piece of something. Gripping it by the "handle," he drove the makeshift blade into his heart. Or, at least he would have if the weapon hadn't crumbled on contact. Not letting that get him down, he ran over to where the poisoned cereal had been used to kill kaizoman666. He found that the vial had been completely emptied and that any left over arientosine had been removed. Dataflashsabot ran next to SirLeroyIII's house. Not at all surprisingly, the chainsaw had been removed from the bushes. Disheartened, he returned to the rest of the town.

@Dataflashsabot: I hate to say I told you so, but..

Vote update
jimj316 (2): Razzorman, StraightFlame
Dataflashsabot (1): Lunar_Tick
Lurk more.

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 27, 2010, 19:32:52 »
no he didn't!
vote:Dataflashsabot

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 27, 2010, 21:33:22 »
@jimj: Why are you suddenly voting Data? What in my argument won you over so fast?  And why do you prefer voting Data over NES or me or Razzor? I did say I still found you suspicious and lynchworhty, explaining what you're doing could make your situation better.
@Razzorman, NES: Data or Jimj? Why?
@Straightflame: If you enlightened us on your motives for doing what you're doing, you could really help the town. By what you're doing I mean your recent votes. A comment on current situations now and then wouldn't hurt either :/
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 27, 2010, 21:34:55 »
@Razzorman, NES: Data or Jimj? Why?
Or neither or both. That wasn't intended as a loaded question. Just tell me.

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 27, 2010, 22:17:27 »
@jimj: 1.Why are you suddenly voting Data? 2.What in my argument won you over so fast?  3.And why do you prefer voting Data over NES or me or Razzor?
1.I'm just a bit fed up right now of having nothing at all to go on. plus I spent all day fighting with file server #26, to no avail (again).
2.It was a very good argument (not that I want to jump on any bandwagons or anything)
3.Because NES or you or Razzor do not seem very suspicious to me. (in fact, you and Razzor are probably the two least suspicious people in my eyes)

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 27, 2010, 22:49:37 »
About the question posed to me like a pineapple pie, I'd have to say it's a pretty even tie, so as much as I'd like to vote someone, I'm afraid I'd cause a bandwagon and as such, ruin the pie that's in front...  but if I really had to vote, I'd have to slightly favor data for safety, as I doubt a townie would REALLY want to suicide, but that's nowhere near enough to keep the tin flying at him.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 27, 2010, 23:00:25 »
We have time to suss Data out if we're a little active.
Either he is a town who is bored of playing.
Or a mafia who is bored of playing.
Or a mafia who is using some kind of weird tactic.
If is a mafia who is bored of playing, then why did he send in a night action?
If he is a mafia who is using some kind of weird tactic, then what if killing himself had actually worked? I don't think that he would have taken the chance.

As I see it, it is far more likely that he is a townie than not.
I'm keeping my vote on jimj.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2010, 23:43:22 »
HOLD IT!
sorry people, I got highly confused and started thinking that it was someone else who kept trying to kill himself, not Data! *headdesk*
goodness knows how though, since I mentioned Data trying to kill himself while I voted him for the first time.   XD
sorry! just more proof that I need to pay more attention.
unvote

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 28, 2010, 10:27:57 »
If is a mafia who is bored of playing, then why did he send in a night action?
If he is a mafia who is using some kind of weird tactic, then what if killing himself had actually worked? I don't think that he would have taken the chance.
Hm. That is logical.
Also a mafia player, having being given an interesting role, probably wouldn't just throw their hands up and walk away cos of boredom. Although I hate to have completely dead weight hanging around.
unvote: Data

Reply #384
What huh?
It could be said that you realised that the Data vote wouldn't really go down well because it seems my argument wasn't that good. You unvoted because both my and your data vote is kinda suss, although yours can be construed as more bandwagony. What do you say to that?
(sorry that was very badly written)
Anyway
vote jimj

@NES: Looks like most of the town disagrees with a Data lynch now NES. What do you this? And also, I think you're kinda suspicious because your posts offer little actually new to the game, just little musings on pie.
Oh wait NES is confirmed town.  X-P

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 28, 2010, 11:31:16 »
Reply #384
What huh?
It could be said that you realised that the Data vote wouldn't really go down well because it seems my argument wasn't that good. You unvoted because both my and your data vote is kinda suss, although yours can be construed as more bandwagony. What do you say to that?
(sorry that was very badly written)
Anyway
vote jimj
no, I unvoted because I suddenly realized I had made a mistake by thinking that he wasn't the one who kept trying to kill himself. I noticed when I read my earlier reply that said he was non-suspicious because he tried to kill himself, so I realized that my vote was in error. I'm sorry, OK?

EDIT: all of the above is true, but now I realise that data is starting to look both suspicious and non-suspicious at the same time (somehow). and as much as I want to vote for somebody, it won't be him until this whole confusing mess is cleared up.

Jimj is still really suss we should lynch him at some point.
vote: Jimj316
SF, why did you just mindlessly agree with Lunar, and just vote for me without so much as a passing word?

PS. please, if you shorten my name, shorten it to "Jim" which is my real name, not "jimj".

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 28, 2010, 11:59:43 »
SF, why did you just mindlessly agree with Lunar, and just vote for me without so much as a passing word?
Yeah that is suss under normal circumstances. But he's confirmed town so SF is just annoying and counterproductive.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 28, 2010, 13:35:00 »
@ jim
Why did you vote for data then? The "good argument" you agreed with explicitly said that data was suspicious because of his suicide posts.
Are you saying that you voted without even understanding lunars post?
Either you are a mafia and lying through your teeth, or you are a bandwagoning townie.

Do you have any arguments for why lynching you is not a good choice?
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #389 on: March 28, 2010, 14:34:21 »
typing this with one hand as i have a gun heled 2 my head
i am very very fucking dead kthxbai