Good news, Bad news

• 226 Replies

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
Re: Good news, Bad news
« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2010, 01:40:46 »
Bad newz: Because of THAT, Chell gets her revenge and takes the portal gun, zapping Nifflas into the place between portals and closing them with the APERTURE SCIENCE PERMANENT PORTAL CLOSURE GUN.

« Reply #166 on: November 09, 2010, 19:16:36 »
BAD NEWZ: Nifflas gets attacked by a angry Chell for stealing her role as main character.
You DO know Chell stole Nifflas' role as the main character first, right?

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 09, 2010, 21:22:31 »
Good News: Chell also zapped his computer and hammock into "The Non-Being Place Between Portals". Nifflas orders pizza, and it's all good! ;)
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2010, 01:12:25 »
Bad Newz: Pizza is Purple Pineapple Pizza!  :shocked:! Nifflas faces a murder charge of his own fans!

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2010, 01:36:35 »
Good News: No one knows because Nifflas is in "The Non-Being Place Between Portals".
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline Reecer6

• MORE anachronism!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2010, 02:38:59 »
Bad News: That's where R'yleh is at.
Umm... I've been gone, you see.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2010, 20:27:36 »
Good News: R'yleh escaped when Chell opened the portal, and is now wrecking Earth. How is this good? He can't touch Nifflas now! X)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 15:13:33 by jetio4 »

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2010, 21:03:12 »
Bad News: The Earth its infested with Eldritch Monsters.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2010, 19:40:20 »
Bad News: The Earth its infested with Eldritch Monsters.
Err what? How is this bad for NIFFLAS? This is indeed bad news, but not for Nifflas.

« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2010, 21:40:31 »
They kill everyone, i guess, and there will be nobody to play Nifflas' games.

Offline TrogdorRunner

• Purpose: Cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2011, 22:13:17 »
Good News: R'yleh escaped when Chell opened the portal, and is now wrecking Earth. How is this good? He can't touch Nifflas now! X)

R'yleh is the city where the monsters live, not one of the monsters itself. Anyway...

Good news: Gustaf Johansen once again saves the day by crashing into the monsters' skulls with boats, forcing them (or at least Cthulhu) to retreat back to the sunken city.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
I have no sig. Oh wait. Never mind.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2011, 23:41:17 »
Bad news:There are still some monsters on some cities, and people are nagging Nifflas to kill them.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2011, 14:47:16 »
Good News: Nifflas does. Somehow, though he is stuck in the place betweem portals. Cause he's that awesome. Yeah.

« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2011, 16:14:18 »
Bad news: This leaves a plot hole you could drive a truck through.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2011, 19:27:23 »
Good News: There is no such truck.

Good News: I'm not that lazy anymore. Nifflas managed to kill all the monsters by reprograming WaDF, and having the ice bomb set off, no matter what you do. He doesn't care that he also killed off most humans.