The Game of Destruction

• 893 Replies

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: The Game of Destruction
« Reply #615 on: March 13, 2010, 03:39:52 »
The overzealous fanbase starts giving out illegal copies of the movies. The Judge learns about this, and finds the fanbase of pirating. The website is shut down by the king of the internet.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 13, 2010, 03:46:05 »
Uhh... the Judge kind of... died...

But I'll go with it.

The king of the internets is taken down by a strange combination of both /b/ and Fox News. They point out that the internet is not a place to be ruled but actually a complete anarchy. Bye bye, king!

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #617 on: March 13, 2010, 04:42:35 »
Its a new judge. Duh.

Anyway, due to the fact that the internet no longer has a king, it falls into chaos and /b/ is killed in the Inter War. Internet soon follows. Because of brother Internet's death, Television commits suicide, killing Fox News in the process.

Newspaper and Radio, being the only members of the Media family left, accuse Obama of the Internet and Television's death.

NOTE: Both the Inter War and suicide were objects in that. Apparently, we've got two objects floating around now. Someone kill it with one.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 04:44:13 by kaizoman666 »
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #618 on: March 13, 2010, 05:04:56 »
Its a new judge. Duh.

Anyway, due to the fact that the internet no longer has a king, it falls into chaos and /b/ is killed in the Inter War. Internet soon follows. Because of brother Internet's death, Television commits suicide, killing Fox News in the process.

Newspaper and Radio, being the only members of the Media family left, accuse Obama of the Internet and Television's death.

NOTE: Both the Inter War and suicide were objects in that. Apparently, we've got two objects floating around now. Someone kill it with one.
Because of the Inter War, the Internet is no longer ruled by Anonymous. (After it's been re-invented.) No longer is the Internet an Anonymocracy. It's now a Guestatorship. And since the Inter War's battlefield, the Internet is back, the Inter War is now back. Guest says the Inter War is "stupid" and "never existed". Therefore, it disappears.

As for "suicide", it commits suicide. Therefore, there is no more suicide, therefore, Guest is the only object.. Yes, it makes sense, just shut up.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 13, 2010, 05:19:44 »
Using the chatroom options, I select to block any and all guests from entering.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #620 on: March 13, 2010, 07:03:24 »
I get LPChip to see this glitch and fix it. To normal members, the options no longer exist.

Offline pumpkin

• Breton Blunt Conjurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 13, 2010, 07:04:42 »
Anon rises again from the smoldering ashes to destroy your forum!
Many a hand has scaled the grand old face of the plateau,
Some belong to strangers and some to folks you know,
Holy ghosts and talk show hosts are planted in the sand,
To beautify the foothills and shake the many hands.
-The Meat Puppets

« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2010, 12:46:38 »
C'mon now, pumpkin. The object was LPChip, guy. LPCHIP! I therefore tell Anon he(?) had to destroy LPChip. He(?) explodes out of teh rageness!

(Object = My autism that causes my mind to be less clouded than the average forumer's mind and gives me this weird logic that made it possible for me to kill(?) Anon without an object but how is it possible for me to do that while i got my autism as an object?)

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2010, 14:36:48 »
I hire a Brain surgeon to make your mind more clouded than the average forumer's mind and therefore losing your autism.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #624 on: March 13, 2010, 15:31:05 »
This post has been deleted on March 14, 2010, 15:07:53. We apologize for any inconvenience caused... Or do we?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 15:07:58 by StraightFlame »

Offline pumpkin

• Breton Blunt Conjurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 14, 2010, 03:54:08 »
Well... There's not really an object, but neither was the interwar... I'll go along with it. Anyways, nifflas, in his anger at lpchip being destroyed, makes the forum commit suicide.  NIFFLAS is the object.
Many a hand has scaled the grand old face of the plateau,
Some belong to strangers and some to folks you know,
Holy ghosts and talk show hosts are planted in the sand,
To beautify the foothills and shake the many hands.
-The Meat Puppets

« Reply #626 on: March 14, 2010, 15:02:14 »
You (pumpkin) eat Nifflas before he can destroy the forum. This caused my post to disappear somehow.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 14, 2010, 17:42:36 »
TIME PARADOX! The post got deleted, so pumpkin doesn't make sense anymore!

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 14, 2010, 18:15:51 »
Does that destroyed Pumpkin?
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #629 on: March 14, 2010, 20:25:02 »
I get Tugsehgjksehgkljseh to eat the Time Paradox. Try typin THAT name i created by hittin my keyboard randomly!