Merch ordered!

• 32 Replies

Offline Widget

• View Profile
Re: Merch ordered!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 18:11:13 »
Now I know what I want for Christmas! A Saira and T-shirt Nifflas bundle! C)p

Heck yes ^^ The designs are both gorgeous and I'll be seeing if I can trouble anyone for both as christmas presents.
I'm supposed to be making a list of things I'd like by the end of the month; thanks for making it so easy Niff  :D

Edit: Just checked up on the Fairwear site to see what they were all about. Not sure how everyone else feels but I'm really pleased you've chosen to go for the more expensive items. The fact they're so much more morally defensible more than makes up for a higher price  :^^:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 18:15:23 by Widget »

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 23:29:35 »
The Strange Dream shirt looks cool. Give us a link and I'll think about buying one.

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 13:22:59 »
Yeah, it will take a few weeks more before they can be purchased. I got to set up a webshop and the ideal thing would be if I could use the same one that Saira will be sold through.

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 17:20:10 »
Package o' 101 T-Shirts sent from the printing company! They'll arrive here any day now, but the actual selling of them will have to wait until we've decided which payment processor to use in order to sell them online. They'll be available before or at the same time as Saira is released though. You'll have to visit Ume? in Sweden if you want them earlier.

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 17:43:00 »
Yay!
Lurk more.

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 22:34:48 »
Actually, I mixed it up with another order (I got a confirmation today from this company, and a shipping confirmation from another). I'm not sure they're actually sent it yet, but it's definitely getting close.

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 05:26:12 »
Boo!
Lurk more.

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 16:09:50 »
These are going to disappear quickly. I really hope I don't miss out with my lack of a computer and sporadic forum activity. Nifflas - will this be a one-time thing or are you likely to order more if these prove to be popular?

Also, any plans for future additional designs if these ones are popular?

(These questions may be a bit premature...)

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 21:59:21 »
I aim to make a living out of game development! If they are all sold very quickly, I'd work against my purpose if I didn't place an order as soon as I realize the stock is getting too empty. There might be more designs too!

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 00:12:01 »
Goody! I believe your game art styles would work excellently on a lot of different types of merchandise - both the pixel art itself and the concept artwork. My fingers are crossed for it's success (mainly so I can Nifflize my wardrobe).

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 22:18:43 »
Nifflas, provided the shipping costs aren't insane, I will buy almost any Knytt Stories-themed shirt you make. I WUVZ teh Juni! ^_^

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 09:55:09 »
awesome. Very nice.

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 08:12:10 »
idk if anyone knows yet, but this post (specifically Nifflas) was mentioned on Destructoid.  :O
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 05:43:59 by StaticRomantic »

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 00:16:50 »
Finally it's confirmed that the T-Shirts are sent. The remaining problem is that I haven't been successful locating a service which I can use to sell them. Fastspring which I'll use for the game itself only supports selling software.

Offline GregWS

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 03:37:56 »
The remaining problem is that I haven't been successful locating a service which I can use to sell them.
You might want to email Alec Holowka about that.  He's been selling physical copies of the Aquaria Soundtrack recently and had to go through the same problem of finding a place to sell it through.

I guess they ended up using two different services after having some issues with the first one; he mentions it in this post: http://infiniteammo.ca/blog/aquaria-ost-goes-digital/

But yeah, don't hesitate to ask him about it; I've met him in person a couple times and Alec's gotta be one of the nicest people in the indie scene.  :)