Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2010, 18:11:00 »
So, um.. I snatch your portal gun and knock you over the head with it. Then I place the orb on top of a skyscraper. This skyscraper has no roof access door. I does, however, have a shield to block any planes/UFOs/flying machines of any kind.
Lurk more.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2010, 18:31:49 »
I fling a computer into your skyscraper with a catapult. The computer explodes, destroying the skyscraper. The orb is destroyed, but I grab the new one and run away.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:13:03 by kaizoman666 »
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2010, 01:22:15 »
The skyscraper actaully fell over you due to a wish so i just examine the derbis and get the orb from your hand.
When you wake up (cuz' the skyscraper only knoked you :3)i already run away.not before spaypainting in the floor "That happens when you destroy my notebook  >(''
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:26:16 by Firecat »
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2010, 02:24:51 »
The skyscraper actaully fell over you
Don't skyscrapers collapse downwards?

Whatever, you accidentally left you can of spraypaint, which I use my magical computer to somehow find you and steal the orb.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2010, 18:02:31 »
i easily steal the orb and use chaos control to teleport it to world 1354-{[(4674+684686)/(6345624-66643)]+[(4546524X474444234)X(35643242+4444434323)]}.
[(now there is sonic AND mario included)(1mp05518|3 m47h 700)]
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2010, 00:04:19 »
I'm sad because I'm still ashes, but my godly powers from retrieving the orb first brings me to life, and I become a god. My eyes roll back, and I fly in search of this world. I use an ability to rip the dimension apart once I enter this Chaos Dimension. Yes, that means humans are extinct   besides some players that managed to jump into the rip (everyone playing now). I find the orb, with Mario and Sonic. Mario jumps on my head, and I reduce him to utter nothingness. Sonic Runs off, I chase him, and summon a harpoon of light. I toss it at Sonic, and it impales him through the heart. I run back and get the orb and make a cocoon from my wings to protect me from other players.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2010, 01:02:06 »
*chugs down a potion of time freeze (from solstice for the NES), and quickly takes the orb and hides it in a footface (Also from solstice for the NES)*
I'd love to see you people beat the evil footface.  (Please don't request photos of what he looks like...  his name should be sufficent explanation of what he looks like.)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2010, 01:08:10 »
I infect footface with athlete's foot, rendering him useless. Then I run backwards trough The Mushroom Engine.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2010, 02:01:19 »
I throw a goomba at you, you dissappear in a fuzzscreeen fashion. i grab the orb and get in the soonest plane to south-america
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2010, 17:27:59 »
i assault the plane, steal the orb from you, and ask my friend, Knuckles, to hide it. only I and Knux know where is it.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2010, 20:08:16 »
Luckily, on a certain website, my name is Knux. I steal the orb that Knuckles (not knux) hid in a certain place, and then i blahblahblah Atomium blahblahblah spaceship fixed blahblahblah hide the orb

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2010, 03:04:02 »
Well, your flying fortress is not actually fit for space, and you suffocate in the oxygen-deprived vacuum of whatchamacallit. Then, in my well protected space suit, I find the orb and warp it to my secret base protected by Nazi zombies for later.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2010, 01:51:56 »
I summon forth the mighty might that is Chuck Norris. But not just Chuck Norris, no. But Vampire Zombie Pirate Ninja Chuck Norris! He defeats all of your pathetic Zombie Nazis with a single blow of his mighty Roundhouse Kick. Then, slipping by and stealing he orb, I jump into the infinite wonder that is the int3rnet.

Someone had better use a certain website to solve this one..
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2010, 02:35:35 »
you enter the the most annoying website ever and while you try to escape the pop-ups i disable javascript and get your orb.then i take a rocket to mars.

« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2010, 17:38:03 »
Hehehe... cannot believe you thought you had the orb. Haven't you read my post? Since someone teleported it to steal it from me, and it can't be teleported, i still have the orb, and guard it as the lost soul i am. And guess what, i typed this on a Wii while i am supposed to do my homework. But since i already finished doin that, i got pretty much time to guard it.