my music (lilmanjs/DeepWarmth)

• 5 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
my music (lilmanjs/DeepWarmth)
« on: February 24, 2011, 00:24:49 »
I don't know how many people around these parts know that I make music, but I thought I'd share some of my latest stuff I've made.

Life is Dreaming:

my latest song is a nice little Pad and Synth ambient tune

Smooth Spring Evening:

A little Jazzy IDM track with some moving drums

The Sun Sets:

An Ambient tune that uses Piano, Synths, and Rhodes

Underwater Dub:

My favorite song under my DeepWarmth name that is a slow dub Techno tune that is almost Ambient Dub.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: my music (lilmanjs/DeepWarmth)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 14:58:20 »
Nice tracks.

I like the Sun Sets most.

Which each song, I have a feeling that you're holding back. At each moment, I expect some heavy basses and drums to enter the song, but they aren't, which I think is bad, although that would reflect my own taste.

Would be fun to do a co-op with you, where you do the ambient part, and I bring in the basses and drums to get somekind of duel inside the song (in a good way).

Especially when "The Sun Sets"  begin, I hear some short stabbing basses with lots of pauses between them, and a drum playing along the bass.

Anyway, they still are very nice. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 16:16:46 by LPChip »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 22:11:17 »
Thanks for the reply LPChip. I'm not the most talented at making music or harnessing what my skills at this point. Still thanks for taking the time to listen and I'd love to make something with ya.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 23:27:57 »
Which each song, I have a feeling that you're holding back. At each moment, I expect some heavy basses and drums to enter the song, but they aren't, which I think is bad, although that would reflect my own taste.

I think you are missing the point of the music. I have listened a little to the longest track and I like it.
it's a nice track james. I really like your works and their relaxing beautiful soundscapes.  :)

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 23:30:36 »
Thanks for taking the time to listen Salmoneous. I love making ambient soundscapes and I'm glad that people listen. I will never get tired of having people listening to my stuff. It keeps me making more music

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 09:37:25 »
I think you are missing the point of the music.

Actually, no I'm not. Of cource, since these are ambient tracks, there shouldn't be basses and drums. But my comment was the trigger for us to start a collaboration between us, with the ideas mentioned in my post.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex