And i have returned... to bless you with tree relics.

• 7 Replies
And i have returned... to bless you with tree relics.
« on: December 15, 2010, 17:06:07 »
Some of you may recognize me from the old forum. Me and my brother (Known as "Fredriks Brother") worked on a level called "Demon contract". It was quite the huge level project and it was just too much work to be done, so we abandoned it. We did however make some nice tilesets in the process, only to rudely keep them for ourselves. Sorry it took so long to return with the tilesets, they have been dwelling in my old computer which i never use anymore, but now i thought it would be a good time to dig them up.

Have fun with it, and make the most awesome level of it!
http://s1.postimage.org/uu57d9s6/tileset248.png
http://s1.postimage.org/uubtinra/tileset253.png
http://s1.postimage.org/uugs4p8m/tileset254.png

The tilesets are released under no restriction at all, you may edit, redesign and base other work on it as much as you want. It would however be nice with some credit and a little nudge so that i can play the awesome level you make ;)

Have a good day, and don't forget to take care of yourself, your friends and your family! :)

[mod]Moved to Dev Showcase and changed image tags to link tags so the tilesets are (a bit more easily) viewable. The host doesn't seem to like hotlinking in the slightest.[/mod]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 23:15:56 by J »

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
Re: And i have returned... to bless you with tree relics.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 18:34:12 »
The images aren't there :(

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 00:30:52 »
These are so good. I'm especially impressed that you designed all the slopes in the hills tileset in accordance with the game's engine.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 15:09:39 »
Ah, there they are. Wonderful tilesets! There was this other unfinished level posted recently, which I think would work very well with these tilesets added...

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 18:01:07 »
They're all excellent but that train is fantastic! Makes me wish I could think of a decent idea for a level  :P2

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 22:35:25 »
YES! Finally, you have returned! This marks my return to KS modding :P
Await my return, if you will.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 14:56:01 »
OMG Demon Contract! That is the level with the previews containing subways/trains!!! Aaaaw you guys abandoned it? Too bad. I was in love with how it looked!  <3