[normal][Environmental/Challenge] Dark Troubles UPDATE: Released V2 UPDAT2: Fi

• 12 Replies
My first level! That I thought good enough to upload, anyway.
Uses the Same Darkness tileset by Salmoneous.

Spoiler: Screenie (click to show/hide)

Download:
KnyttLevels

Edit: V2 released. Fixed a few things, changed a few things, added a secret.
Edit Edit: Fixed link. Thanks for letting me know :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 19:31:07 by Dataflashsabot »

Offline Vinterrun

• Schniggedi Schnapp die Daumen sind ab!
    • View Profile
Yes the level is nice at all.
But you have to fix some bugs. 2 Void screens and the possibility to beat the game with a wall swim.
under re-construction:

Coming late:

Starwale *pun*

Strange, I had the wallswim and one void screen reported on IRC, could have sworn I fixed it. Did you get the update above? Maybe I accidently reuploaded an old version...

Offline Morendo

• View Profile
The download link will not work for me sir

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
"access denied - account disabled"  :(

ur link needs fixing please

Offline Ramara

• View Profile
 :sigh:

Access Denied   :sigh:.....Signs, signs, everywhere there is a sign.... :moody:

Please kind Forumite, fix so I will go back to being normal which is  :nuts: as I can get.

Uh... Environmental/Challenge doesnt exist. Environmental is where there are no challenges, just a walk in a beautiful landscape, and Challenge is... well... something that cant be in an Environmental level.

Uh... Environmental/Challenge doesnt exist. Environmental is where there are no challenges, just a walk in a beautiful landscape, and Challenge is... well... something that cant be in an Environmental level.
It's got a few tricky jumps, but focuses mostly on the environment. There've been a few other levels under this category. It's slightly frowned upon, but not against the rules anymore, it seems.

It's got a few tricky jumps, but focuses mostly on the environment. There've been a few other levels under this category. It's slightly frowned upon, but not against the rules anymore, it seems.

Well, i was just sayin...
What does 1iz3LITEHaxLOL! anyway?

Please do as the sign says, and that's a spoiler. Please either spoiler it or preferably just remove it as there is no point to quoting it here.

I got to the sign and I'd really like to do what it says, but you're not there and I don't know how to use memoserv. ):