• 5 Replies

Offline Fredulom

• I have yellow for eyes.
    • View Profile
    • Dub Fiend Soundcloud Page
Fredulom brings you dubstep
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:55:17 »
FIRE!! DOO DOO DOOOOO!

*Ahem* Not really, just rejoined the forum :D Didn't realise that it'd been restarted again so I wanted to come back and see how everyone was doing!

I know I've been gone for the last two years or so, but I thought people might want to know what I've been up to... Which is basically building myself as a Dubstep artist! I don't know how many of you people on the forum know about Dubstep as a genre, but I got hooked on it in my first year of University and I've been producing it ever since. I'd like to think that my music-making abilities have become a lot better than when I was writing music for Knytt Stories, but I don't really know :P I just wanted to say hey to everyone and also let people know that I'm still alive and well and not kidnapped by bandits or something stupid :P

If you want to check out what I've been doing you can head to my Soundcloud page @ http://www.soundcloud.com/dub-fiend or just google 'Dub Fiend', that's my alias :)

I've been working on some WaDF-related Dubstep remixes too so I'll be sure to post them up when I can ;)

Peace and Dubs,

Fredulom (a.k.a. Dub Fiend)

[mod]topic title edited. in order to keep things Dev.Showcase-suitable, concentrate on the showcased things in your replies, not on the fact that the poster has been absent for a while and now is not anymore.[/mod]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 02:29:28 by Miss Paula »

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
Re: I Return! And I bring you...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 12:34:04 »
Cool! I've recently got into Dubstep, I believe it desribes my mind perfectly at times.
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
Re: Fredulom brings you dubstep
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:29:30 »
I've dug you as a musician for a long time. I still listen to your remixes of Diamond Meditation and Tetris quite a bit. Really looking forward to this WaDF stuff!

Offline Fredulom

• I have yellow for eyes.
    • View Profile
    • Dub Fiend Soundcloud Page
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 16:25:57 »
I've dug you as a musician for a long time. I still listen to your remixes of Diamond Meditation and Tetris quite a bit. Really looking forward to this WaDF stuff!
Thanks dude :) means a lot! Well the free EP won't be entirely written by myself, but I've already finished a remix of 'First Impressions' (the track from the tutorial level in WaDF) and I'm halfway through a couple of other tracks (Hidden Forest, D-Fast - Lab and Arctic Wastes too :3) so it should be very interesting once everything comes together :D

Fredulom

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 23:28:31 »
Nice to see you back Fredulom. Loving the music.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 11:14:42 »
I hope you'll allow direct download of this one! It was pretty annoying seemingly not being able to do that for Sub Sessions.