Secrets [Spoilers]

• 252 Replies
Re: Secrets [Spoilers]
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2013, 00:05:55 »
So I thought I found the Tiny Figure but it's something else.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2013, 07:49:15 »
That black hole is a neat find, padraig! Cool thinking too. :)

Here is the video I've promised earlier. It's a quick romp-through the brightly lit Disorder - the place is beautifully insane! Or insanely beautiful.

I've also added another trick for good measure.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2013, 13:50:36 »
soo coool, you found out how to do something useful but won't tell how. woohoo! :|
but yeah, of course it'd make you less cool and unique and uber if everyone could replicate your awesome feat and we can't have that.

bugs me about everyone who's just posting "look what I managed lol!" without much or any explanation, btw. we do have spoiler tags for a reason.
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2013, 14:41:22 »
Yes, I felt the same when I saw those pictures in the first post. Serve only to spoil the fun for those who want to see all secrets by themselves. Instructions how to find (or better just hints) are the opposite, because there's no other way to find a secret in the huge world after the game is completed except with guidance.
This video however may contain a hind if lit disorder is related to unlimited light beam. Is it?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 14:44:20 by GrayFace »

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2013, 14:51:13 »
soo coool, you found out how to do something useful but won't tell how. woohoo! :|
but yeah, of course it'd make you less cool and unique and uber if everyone could replicate your awesome feat and we can't have that.

bugs me about everyone who's just posting "look what I managed lol!" without much or any explanation, btw. we do have spoiler tags for a reason.

I love you too, Paula. :P

I've left some obvious clues in the video keywords, but I forgot that the new YouTube no longer shows them to viewers - my fault! Here they are:

So you can see that spilling the beans outright wouldn't be of any use to most 'ordinary' players but it'd kill the sense of discovery that's the core fun of this sort of diy-thing. For now the vid is meant only as a curiosity. Hopefully details will eventually emerge by word of moth from somewhere else. In the meantime, if it makes me 'uber-cool' in your eyes, I guess I'll just have to live with that. X)

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2013, 15:09:03 »
Ok, so infinite powerup is a hack, but lit disorder is legit? (I mean, doesn't require cheat engine etc.)

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2013, 15:13:15 »
If your definition of 'legit' includes deliberately glitching your way into it (see earlier posts), then yes. Otherwise, probably not.

Offline Nohajc

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2013, 17:02:55 »
OK, well... cheat engine or/and bug was my first idea. But you made it sound like it was some sort of hidden feature of the game itself. :D
Reminds me of the time when I played with :a7: or with gravity switching in Operator Status. Cheat engine is fun. :nuts:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 17:10:44 by Nohajc »

« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2013, 02:27:01 »
Alright, I'm missing one thing in my inventory and I have no idea where it is...

Can someone spoiler tag where this item is and also where the tiny figure is located?  I'm tired of looking...

Also, can you do the mini stories on the PC?  I've activated all save points in chapter 3 including the Figure and mini figure, and I don't get the option to start the mini stories.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:43:20 by Miss Paula »

« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2013, 02:47:58 »
Alright, I'm missing one thing in my inventory and I have no idea where it is...

If your definition of 'legit' includes deliberately glitching your way into it (see earlier posts), then yes. Otherwise, probably not.

You know, I'm still not sure the spot where you're supposed to pull it off. Then again, I never did mess around too much outside that one spot. Hint?

EDIT
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:11:02 by TheDarkNerd »

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2013, 03:02:59 »
Also, can you do the mini stories on the PC?  I've activated all save points in chapter 3 including the Figure and mini figure, and I don't get the option to start the mini stories.

PlayStation-exclusive, I'm afraid!

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2013, 03:31:37 »
When is someone else gonna find that Juno sprite and share... :(

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2013, 04:37:19 »
When is someone else gonna find that Juno sprite and share... :(

« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2013, 04:48:43 »

Thanks!  Now how about the location of the tiny figure?

« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2013, 05:19:49 »
This seems a reasonable place to ask this; I'm playing on the Vita, and going after the final piece of the puzzle.
I see how the jump is meant to work, and I've attempted it several times, but I consistently come up a few pixels short of the ledge. Two separate guide videos have shown it being cleared with a huge margin, starting apparently less altitude than I've managed.

Is there something special about dropping from the exact spot in the left-hand channel, or am I just terrible, or is something wrong here?