Mafia 6 - OVER

• 115 Replies

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 6 - Day 2
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2009, 20:21:27 »
Well, Salmoneous, that doesn't tell us what ROLE the inactive person had. The odds are 2:1 that it is town sided (see above post for logic behind this). What role do you think it is?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Zetta

• You're out of your vector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2009, 22:02:13 »
This makes no sense at all. Fos: Salmoneous.
You're either not paying attention or scum. Either way: FoS: Dataflashsabot

Well, Salmoneous, that doesn't tell us what ROLE the inactive person had. The odds are 2:1 that it is town sided (see above post for logic behind this). What role do you think it is?
There's really no way to tell at this point. Any guesses we could make would just be pointless, baseless conjecture.
If I sound like I know what I'm talking about, you probably misread my post.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2009, 03:20:26 »
I'm back!

(Not that much has happened).

Two quotes which stand out to me:

Quote from: bored
Also, it seems like they've got us going in circles, all pointing fingers at one another... whoever they are, they're pretty clever.
This "semi-praise" for the scum team looks like a minor tell to me.
Quote from: bored
Also, can we assume that one of the power roles is one of the least active players?
rolefishing = very bad.

I agree with the prods. If mafia can hide so easily among the town, it will be a lot harder for us to find scum.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2009, 15:09:24 »
Inactivity kills us! That's why the mafia killed Lunar.

@all, who would you be most willing to vote for now (I don't know is not an acceptable answer).

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2009, 17:55:58 »
Right now? Probably Zetta, for, as I said earlier, trying to start bandwagons up immediately, almost as though he wants to progress the game to the night quickly.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2009, 18:12:13 »
Right now? Probably Zetta, for, as I said earlier, trying to start bandwagons up immediately, almost as though he wants to progress the game to the night quickly.
When did Zetta attempt to start a bandwagon?
I vote: Bored for role fishing, and avoiding questions.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Zetta

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2009, 01:33:48 »
Excuse me? Bandwagons? I'm not trying to start bandwagons, I'm trying to encourage discussion and avoid entire days without posts.

I hereby retract the ~ in my Fo~S on Bored.

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:01 »
Sorry if that was unclear. It did seem to me like you were trying to start a bandwagon, but looking at the circumstances again, I realize you were just trying to get the discussion going again. And Razzor: I actually had so much on my mind when I was reading through this stuff I must not have noticed your question... I thought he had tried to start a bandwagon on D1, with Salmoneous, and D2, with his FOS immediately on Shawn, though I guess that I was being a bit hasty in my thoughts. As for role fishing: is it always a scum tell? Honestly, I'm just trying to find out who's mafia here, which obviously is a town sided thought... and also, Budja: what was with the agreeing with the prods? You seem to contradict yourself there, saying one thing, then saying something completely different. Why?

Offline Zetta

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2009, 03:41:02 »
I thought he had tried to start a bandwagon on D1, with Salmoneous, and D2, with his FOS immediately on Shawn...
Oh, right, because my FoS is more suspicious than Budja's immediate vote. Seriously, what do you have against me?

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2009, 03:50:35 »
I hold nothing against you. However, Budja's immediate vote does concern me, but this was the first time in the game, whereas you've been voting more than once. As for why I don't take much concern over one vote? Well, it's only one vote, and truthfully, I'm not worried about 1 vote, but it just seemed to me like you might have been trying to speed up the game, get a day over with quickly so you can go into the night phase, though I guess that you could be investigator as well.

Offline Zetta

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2009, 04:00:32 »
Well, it's only one vote, and truthfully, I'm not worried about 1 vote, but it just seemed to me like you might have been trying to speed up the game, get a day over with quickly so you can go into the night phase, though I guess that you could be investigator as well.
I still don't see how an FoS says "I want to speed the game up" more than a vote does, especially considering that Budja's vote had little to no visible reasoning behind it.

Offline Bored2death

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:47 »
That's me for you :P. I don't care so much about myself, but please, spare the other people! I guess that's just my personality. If Budja had voted for anyone BUT me, then I would've thought he was trying to start a bandwagon, especially with the little evidence he had. However, since it was for me and I don't really care what happens to me one way or the other, it's just a game, I didn't really feel like sticking up for myself. It's hard to explain, I guess, especially to any selfish people around...

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2009, 07:17:05 »
Quote from: Bored
Budja: what was with the agreeing with the prods? You seem to contradict yourself there, saying one thing, then saying something completely different. Why?
Eh? An active town is a good town. If the town lurk, mafia can also lurk with little consequence.

Now to address a misconception, at least in my opinion. Bandwagons are not always bad/scummy. If you believe someone is scum, it is not scummy to push their wagon. If you want pressure/explanations, start a wagon. Votes are our weapon, we are fools if we do not use them and a wagon need not always go to a lynch

...though I guess that you could be investigator as well.
More rolefishing.

Quote from: Zetta
I still don't see how an FoS says "I want to speed the game up" more than a vote does, especially considering that Budja's vote had little to no visible reasoning behind it.
Which vote would this be. I believe that I have a reasonable case against Bored now.
Also you are right, FoSes are weaker than votes.

That's me for you . I don't care so much about myself, but please, spare the other people! I guess that's just my personality. If Budja had voted for anyone BUT me, then I would've thought he was trying to start a bandwagon, especially with the little evidence he had. However, since it was for me and I don't really care what happens to me one way or the other, it's just a game, I didn't really feel like sticking up for myself. It's hard to explain, I guess, especially to any selfish people around...
Odd, if you are town, your alignment is the only thing you are certain of. If you don't care, you shouldn't have chosen to play, it may just be a game but that doesn't mean you can't take it seriously.

I remember when the culture here was to place votes randomly every day, we have got over that but now we are too paranoid, unable to scumhunt strongly or go beyond a FoS.
Find a place between the two.

@Bored, why no vote?
@Zetta, why no vote?
@all, why no vote?
I want to know everyone suspicious and opinions and I want to see a bit of pressure here not wishy-washy semi-speculation on who is scum.

Offline Zetta

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2009, 07:48:57 »
Which vote would this be. I believe that I have a reasonable case against Bored now.
Sure you do now, but you didn't when you placed that vote. At least, I don't see it.

@Zetta, why no vote?
I don't really know. Bored seems suspicious, but my gut says he's not scum.

Vote: Bored2death

You can probably guess how much I trust my gut.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2009, 17:20:56 »
Baaamp.
Why is everyone so inactive? Get in here and answer buja's questions.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D