Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2933 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1530 on: May 21, 2013, 14:53:02 »
Granted. Someone paints a picture of beautiful landscape on the front window of your car. You can't use it now because you don't see out, but it looks really nice.

I wish I was one of the X-men.

« Reply #1531 on: May 21, 2013, 23:10:17 »
Granted. As a comic book character you die, then come back then dies again then come back over and over again until you go insane.

I wish for the power over life and death.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1532 on: May 22, 2013, 09:27:46 »
Granted. You get a montly supply of worms, and you can decide if you want to keep them alive or let them die.

I wish for an apple.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 22, 2013, 14:40:02 »
Granted. There's a worm inside it.
I wish I had not failed one of my exams today

« Reply #1534 on: May 22, 2013, 15:43:47 »
Granted. You didn't fail that particular exam. However, you failed all other exams for absolutely no reason.

I wish you didn't have to recharge the ship's batteries in Saira, ever.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1535 on: May 22, 2013, 17:26:17 »
Granted. You download a cheat that will allow you to fly everywhere in Saira. Because this got rid of the challenge completely, the game is no longer fun and you got bored simply because now you can fly anywhere. After installing the cheat, you have not even played Saira because you realised it was not going to be fun anymore.

I wish everyone legally had 4 days of a weekend, and 3 days of a work week in the 7 day week.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1536 on: May 23, 2013, 04:03:41 »
Granted. Because there is now only 3 working days in a week people work 18 hour a day for those three days but still not enough work gets done and the work that gets done is shoddy because people are so exhausted from working 18 hours.  Because not enough goods are made, the food supply drops to famine levels, basic supplies we buy every day are not available. Society collapses to famine and economic depression which leads to world war 3, which leads to a nuclear war where we bomb ourselves back to the stone age.

I wish I could blow up the Earth. Its obscuring our view of Venus.

« Reply #1537 on: May 23, 2013, 12:59:58 »
Granted. You blow up the Earth. With everyone including you still on it.

I wish i was good at level design.

(Also, LPChip, just so you know, i was actually referring to the fact that you have to go to an out-of-place charger in order to try a different puzzle, some of which actually require a puzzle to get to them. The ship does not make anything easier than a level select screen would-- because it is one.)

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1538 on: May 23, 2013, 14:46:26 »
Granted. You are now very capable of level design. However, you have little time to actually do level design. And because you are now a master in level design. You see so many bad things in other levels that it annoys the heck out of you.

I wish it was warm outside.

Ah, well, I had to corrupt your wish in a way to make it so that it works, but beats the purpose. At least I succeeded in that. X)

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 23, 2013, 15:35:14 »
Granted. It is a 60 degrees outside.

I wish my favorite band could release a new album.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: May 23, 2013, 17:50:25 »
Granted. They release it in a rush, so the album is not very good.
I wish for lollipop.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:59 »
Granted, but it is whatever-food-you-find-the-grossest flavored. (It even says so on the wrapper!)

I wish I could get delicious food for free.

« Reply #1542 on: May 24, 2013, 02:57:33 »
Granted. You get the best tasting food you've ever eaten and it's free. However it's all laced with large amounts of LSD. You end up going completely insane and live the rest of your life in a mental institution.

I wish to be a benevolent would dictator whom everyone loves.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44:50 »
Granted. Everyone sends you so many valentines, chocolate and other stuff that it turns into a avalanche of love and buries you. But don't worry, they all will feel sad about it.
I wish there were not so many flies (I'm sitting outside right now and trying to learn, but the buzzing is really annoying).

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 16, 2013, 17:26:14 »
Granted. Someone sprays a lot of pesticide around your general area. Unfortunately the pesticide is too strong and everyone gets very sick, including you.

I wish I could fly.