Music *I need help here*

• 4 Replies
Music *I need help here*
« on: June 11, 2010, 21:54:47 »
How do you add music to your knytt stories levels?
I want to add a song I have on my computer into a knytt stories level I have but I don't know how to add it to the game.
Please Help!
 :huh:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Music *I need help here*
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 08:22:58 »
This has been addressed in the manual: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=18.0.

You could've found the manual by going to the [faq] or [search]. Both are stickies in this forum.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline grimwit

• I'm imagining a non-hypethetical world.
    • View Profile
    • Natch Evil Comic
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 15:37:48 »
1.  Check the Manual, yeah.

2.  The song needs to be an .ogg file.  If it's not, look into getting Audacity to convert the file.  It's free and it'll save anything as an .ogg.
Forever working on a Level called Sarah.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 15:46:20 »
This has been addressed in the manual: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=18.0.

You could've found the manual by going to the [faq] or [search]. Both are stickies in this forum.
I had already stated this, albeit more succinctly, but it seems my post was deleted.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 20:56:43 »
I had already stated this, albeit more succinctly, but it seems my post was deleted.

I know, I deleted it. A huge search button (read: 400pix wide or so, and 100 pix height or so) as reply really is not helpful. Its rather insulting. I reprhased your post in a fashion way and I actually took time to search too.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex