I am looking for my old level, anyone have it?

• 4 Replies
I am looking for my old level, anyone have it?
« on: December 17, 2009, 17:14:32 »
Hi there, I know this may be selfish to start a thread about this, but I came on these forums (before they changed), quite a while ago to post a level I made. My username was either Magadite or Manandgun and I cannot remember what the level was called.
My PC got wiped and since the forums changed there has been no way for me to obtain it. If there is anyone that might have it still, I would greatly appreciate them uploading it, it has been so long..   X)

Thanks.

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
Re: I am looking for my old level, anyone have it?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 00:19:02 »
Was it on the level archive?
Or was it attached?
Or was it on media fire?
I don't think i would have it as i don not remember anyone with the user name Mandgun :/.
Ill check though!

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 00:38:57 »
You came on the forums "before they changed"?  As in, before this happened?

The old forum is archived on the server in Sweden. It's linked to in Paula's post, but that link is broken now because it was very recently put offline.  The latest official word I have heard was that this was just temporary, and that it would be put back up at some point in the future.  If and when it returns, your topic might still be there.

I don't have any level made by you, so I can't help (this is hardly surprising given the fact that I joined long after the new forum was made).

I see nothing with the author listed as either "Magadite" or "Manandgun" on the KnyttLevels.com archive, but if you did upload it there, you should start looking.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 00:47:35 by Exp HP »
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 13:17:49 »
It is unlikely for anyone to have so do not worry, it uploaded it over a year ago before the changes in the forums and before there was a level archive.

Offline LightningEagle

• Who's the wacko, you say?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 22:46:41 »
It is unlikely for anyone to have so do not worry, it uploaded it over a year ago before the changes in the forums and before there was a level archive.
Even if no one else have it, maybe Goog has...? he seems to keep just about everything and anything.  :P