Do I need help or am I just keytarded?

• 2 Replies
Do I need help or am I just keytarded?
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:54:34 »
Totally new to this forum (so HI!) and I need help on a level called Harvest. I was reading how great this level was and decided to try it out for myself.

And now I'm totally stuck at a certain point. I'm in chapter four at the part where there's a bunch of those green surprise chompy guys and those falling blue dudes, and I'm at the next screen to the left and one down.

I have run, wall climb, double jump, and enemy detector.

I can't make the jump from the ground to a floating island.

So does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? Can anyone help me? Am I missing a power up? AM I IN THE WRONG PART OF THE FORUM?

I need help :sad:...

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
Re: Do I need help or am I just keytarded?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 19:43:56 »
Haven't played this yet.
Okay, I downloaded the level and played* up to the part I think you're talking about.

Is it this room?
Spoiler: image of room (click to show/hide)
That jump is possible with the items you have.
Spoiler: how to do it (click to show/hide)

*Well, I played up to Chapter 3 then decided to skip to where you were in Chapter 4 so I could help you

PS: Unless it's for another room, you should delete the other topic (the button is right above your post) (EDIT: augh, somebody posted in it now.  I guess you'll have to leave it there).  Whether intentional or by accident, duplicate topics always make a bad impression. :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 20:40:24 by Exp HP »
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

Re: Do I need help or am I just keytarded?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 16:12:54 »
Thank you! I would kiss you if my computer wasn't in the way! :] XD