[Normal/Hard, Challenge, Medium] The Return to the Luminous City (by: Jeppo)

• 5 Replies

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
This is a level i have NOT made but decided to upload it because it is difficult to find a link to it. I was lucky to get it before the forum crash... I have decided to upload it to the new forum. The only thing i changed is that i put the category (It lacked a category) as a challenge

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bvn1qo99ywn9vq7

If anybody has a problem with me uploading this (Jeppo, Moderators or anybody else), I will take the link down but i just wanted people to have access to this level...
EDIT: Since these type of links tend to expire, i will make sure that the dead link will be replaced if that were to happen.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:28:52 by PeppyHare4000 »

Offline RichardJ

• View Profile
    • My Flickr photostream
This was great fun! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
It's a good length, and is hard enough to be a challenge without being impossible (although I'll have to give hard mode a go later!) The story is pretty cool, too. The areas are well-designed and nice to look at. I'm not sure how the sound is as I played it on mute due to other music playing on my PC.
All in all, very much worth downloading and playing.

Offline TheYeIIowDucK

• The number you have dialed is no longer in service
    • View Profile
Gosh... This level is so familiar... I'm not sure, but I suspect I've played it before.
Anyway, it is a great level. Very old-school style. Just something I'd expect from Knytt Stories' earlier days.
That, of course, means that there are many frustrations like in the early days. Part of this might be the old approach of "challenge" (Simply random scattering enemies throughout the level even when the obstacle is tough enough).

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
Gosh... This level is so familiar... I'm not sure, but I suspect I've played it before.
Anyway, it is a great level. Very old-school style. Just something I'd expect from Knytt Stories' earlier days.
That, of course, means that there are many frustrations like in the early days. Part of this might be the old approach of "challenge" (Simply random scattering enemies throughout the level even when the obstacle is tough enough).
This level was in the old forums until it crashed...

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
Remembering all the old goodies I really wish I still had them all  :(

Like they say: Can't beat the classics.