Almost finished level

• 2 Replies

Offline Haikon

• View Profile
Almost finished level
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:44:32 »
I was going to upload this level when it was finished.  But I haven't looked at it since November, so I don't think I'm ever going to finish it.  I figured I should upload it, in case any one wanted to use the parts for something (feel free to use any part of it however you want.)  There's a palette swap of tileset 70 in there, and a wannabe tileset 87 building.
It's pretty playable, but it's not finished, it ends with falling off into infinity.  I meant for it to be easy, but there's some challenging parts that might come on kind of abruptly.

Anyway, this is it:
http://knyttlevels.com/?page=download/levels/Haikon - First Try.knytt.bin

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Re: Almost finished level
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 11:59:03 »
I think this belongs in the http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?board=39.0

You can just say that its finished, and the ending leaves juni in a void suffering for eternity :P

This is a very beatuiful level :) It would be nice if you'll finish it :3.
And the story is cute :3

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:04:42 by Evil »

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Almost finished level
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:36 »
Please repost your level according to the format in the Knytt Stories Level Releases forum (under temporary) and release it as a final version. Since you're not going to change it anymore, its okay to do this.

I'm locking this one. (I would just move the topic if it was posted according to the format, but a title such as "Almost finished level" really is unacceptable.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex