Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2933 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1350 on: March 18, 2013, 13:10:30 »
Granted. They want your partner/friend/someone you like to pay for it. You don't know about it and you are writing for more and more things, so you get him/her into serious troubles.
I wish for not snowing outside and for spring finally begin.

Offline GFA101

• View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: March 18, 2013, 13:21:29 »
Granted.  Spring is here! But the remaining snow is covering your house! And by the time it melts down, Spring will be over, and winter will be back!  :nuts:

I wish I could fly with the Blue-Angels.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 18, 2013, 16:07:00 »
Granted, but you don't know how to pilot that thing and suddenly a high rock appears and you crash into it.

I wish for a boyfriend who loves Knytt Stories too.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 16:08:37 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #1353 on: March 18, 2013, 19:44:41 »
Granted, but they love Knytt Stories more than you.

I wish for a new computer mouse. I don't don't want the animal either.
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

« Reply #1354 on: March 18, 2013, 20:38:56 »
Granted. You buy a mouse from a yard sale. The mouse is possessed by a demon who then posses your computer and though your WAN possesses your entire house. The demon imprisons you in the house, deprives you of food and torments you until you snap and go insane. The demon then posses you and makes you do a ritual with summons more demons into the world. The demons which possess all your stuff. You then have a yard sale.

Edit: didn't write a wish. I.. um... wish I... um... wrote a wish.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 20:40:37 by Lone Wolf »

Offline Marximillian

• I don't hate Swedes, what are you implying exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 18, 2013, 21:24:48 »
Granted. You have retroactively wished for a djinn to grant your wishes, except it turns out the djinn is a malicious efreet who twists your wishes to make you suffer.

I wish I hadn't just granted that extravagant wish.
x

« Reply #1356 on: March 18, 2013, 22:59:39 »
Granted. But the reversal of the wish-granting paradigm undermines the closed reality of the thread, undoing all the granted wishes right back to the first one. Unfortunately reality is pre-deterministic, so the exact same chain of wishes and grantings plays out all over again, until your wish reverses it, but then it plays out again, until you reverse it... plays... reverses...

I wish for a window universe to open up that branches off along a new path.

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1357 on: March 19, 2013, 00:35:53 »
Granted, but you'll never get to see it, or even notice it.

I wish I was a master animator.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

« Reply #1358 on: March 19, 2013, 01:15:08 »
Granted. You are a master animator of the dead. You use necromantic powers to animate the dead who then turn on you and eat you alive.

I wish I had necromantic powers.

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #1359 on: March 19, 2013, 02:52:21 »
Granted, but you use your new powers to animate the dead who then turn on you and eat you alive.

I wish for all shipping expenses to be free, and for shipping to be instantaneous.
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1360 on: March 19, 2013, 10:06:17 »
Granted. A new device called "the teleporter" has been invented. Because shipping now goes instant and people can just buy one so they can ship the goods themselves, its for free too. So instant shipping and no costs to get the shipment delivered. Unfortunately, some thiefs break into your home, bring a teleporter with them and ship out your entire inventory. When they are about to ship out the last item, you come home and find them. They're not amused by your presence and decide to quickly grab you and transport you to a far uninhabited island. Not only did you lose your inventory, you sort of lost your home too.

I wish for motivation to do the tasks I need to do.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 19, 2013, 10:11:00 »
Granted. There is huge troll with larrup, who motivates you now.
I wish for another cup of tea.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 19, 2013, 17:06:06 »
Granted. In your cup of tea there is a poison which was given by someone who wants you dead.

I wish for dog Golden Retriever.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1363 on: March 19, 2013, 17:23:54 »
Granted. But because you don't get anything for nothing, there's a catch. The dog likes everyone except you. He'll even start to growl at you while being the cutest and sweetest dog to anyone else.
Even though you now don't want the dog anymore, everyone says its you, not the dog, so you're now stuck with a dog that doesn't like you.

I wish for companionship.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1364 on: March 19, 2013, 20:32:44 »
Granted.  You are now 0.00005% more likely to find your ideal companion than you were before.  Best of luck, though!   X)

I wish I had the authority and public blessing to re-draw and name all of the constellations.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything