Latest version of Gaia?

• 9 Replies

Offline special_d

• View Profile
Latest version of Gaia?
« on: June 28, 2009, 04:55:13 »
Because if I recall it's been through several versions, so what's the latest one?

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Re: Latest version of Gaia?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:10:49 »
Drakkan stopped working on it after the crash, the latest version can be seen on the forum.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 23:45:03 »
To be more specific...

(Note:its a linK)
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 04:19:34 »
 :)

It should be the version 1.5

when I came back from elder's world ,I loss my double jump power :S

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 05:21:00 »
Search the houses at night.
Lurk more.

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:06:37 »
left to the boat who will rob you(to the elder's world), there are a place can fly up with umbrella , but the notice is said: it doesn't work now. If it will work some time or just unfinished?

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 01:35:13 »
Maybe isnt made to go there at all  ;)
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 22:42:44 »
That is a place where another part of the world could theoretically be added in a later version.
Unfortunately, neither Anyndel or Drakkan are active on the new forum, so there probably won't be another version of Gaia for a while, unless someone else decides to take it up.
grao!

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 10:58:14 »
That is a place where another part of the world could theoretically be added in a later version.
Unfortunately, neither Anyndel or Drakkan are active on the new forum, so there probably won't be another version of Gaia for a while, unless someone else decides to take it up.

I think this is quite correct. I'm not that active anymore and it's been a while since I've actually thought of Knytt Stories as a whole, let alone Gaia.
I don't know if a new version of Gaia will come out, though I'm leaning towards no, having in mind Drakkan and I haven't contacted each other in a very long time, and I don't know if he's made any progress on the level. I made some changes and added a few lands, easter eggs, and a small new continent but I wouldn't dare release that, specially not after the hype we created at the time.

I wouldn't mind if someone decides to expand upon it, as that has always been our policy, anyone can add their own stuff if they want to.

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 21:01:04 »
I gave you a continent a while ago that was never added.

Also, I would be happy to try and take over the project. If you could send me what you have, I could try to finish it and release a 1.6.