who can tell me, are these jump too insane or me too weak...

• 13 Replies

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
OK,now I had know some trick of jump for new player :) thx for your help I had beaten in change the view, and finished the great race

1. don't use your umbrella in a double jump
2. make each time of your jump enough long time(holding S until your start falling)
3. when you use your umbrella, holding S will be helpful

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had been beaten by many jumps recently, maybe there are beacause my bad skills?

In the ghost world, I got the umbrella in the pic 1(with run, high jump, double jump), it is a hard jump but possible

but I can't get the detecter eye in the next step, in the pic 2 is the first jump I had to made,

I think the distance is too wide and there are a monster attack you at a high rate

then I was beaten by the "change the view!", I can not even got only one key, in pic 3-6

I think there are just too far, aren't they?

at last I was beaten by this easy jump, in pic7

yes it is easy, but I only have the run,climb and double jump power...I just can't do it

finnally, it is this jump in the "great race"

after all I wonder if there are some problem in my jump skill, or there are some problem in these jump
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 05:58:37 by hjyx01 »

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Re: who can tell me, are these jump too insane or me too weak...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 04:30:41 »
Are there supposed to be pictures? And I beat the ghost world. It's possible.
EDIT: Turns out I actually beat the ghostly trials, not the ghost world. :oops:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 06:16:05 by Dandelion »

Check out my tilesets!

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 04:38:51 »
the forum can't upload a pic now~ these should be the pictures

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 04:53:35 »

how can you do that, I mean, you will be killed by the fly in 95% situation, and very hard to reach the wall in otherside

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 05:19:38 »

how can you do that, I mean, you will be killed by the fly in 95% situation, and very hard to reach the wall in otherside
If I recall correctly, you're not supposed to be able to make that jump.
Lurk more.

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 06:14:02 »

If I recall correctly, you're not supposed to be able to make that jump.

oh... :sad: maybe I am so blindness, I haven't see any possibility to go on without get that eye

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 19:41:45 »
The honey land in The Great race was kinda hard to me too.
And Ble jumps are just THAT hard  :sigh:.but i think that Change the view its possible, Paried with Timecraft.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline minmay

• View Profile
    • Cow Muffins
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 01:14:13 »
All the jumps in Change the View are easy provided you have the powerups you're supposed to have in order to make them.  Typical method is to run around the level until you find one you can make, as there will usually be either a powerup or key behind it.

Also, in any jump that incorporates the umbrella, please note that holding S will slow the rate at which you fall.

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 02:40:02 »
All the jumps in Change the View are easy provided you have the powerups you're supposed to have in order to make them.
I just beat change the view, and unless I missed the eye and there are ghost blocks, there are some really hard jumps. All the ones to get to the keys take tough triangle jumping. And I do know about the trick to slow the umbrella's fall.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 03:41:30 »
All the jumps in Change the View are easy provided you have the powerups you're supposed to have in order to make them.
I just beat change the view, and unless I missed the eye and there are ghost blocks, there are some really hard jumps. All the ones to get to the keys take tough triangle jumping. And I do know about the trick to slow the umbrella's fall.

I just replayed Change the View and only one of the keys can be obtained with a triangle jump- and even then it's not the extremely hard run-and-climb-only triangle jump.
good bye

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 04:13:15 »
All the jumps in Change the View are easy provided you have the powerups you're supposed to have in order to make them.  Typical method is to run around the level until you find one you can make, as there will usually be either a powerup or key behind it.

Also, in any jump that incorporates the umbrella, please note that holding S will slow the rate at which you fall.

I had found all the powers before I made this post :)

but thx , with the skill of holding "S" I had beaten the great race,although ble's jump seems hard to make... either

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 04:26:12 »
I just replayed Change the View and only one of the keys can be obtained with a triangle jump- and even then it's not the extremely hard run-and-climb-only triangle jump.
:oops: Well, my point was they aren't easy like Minmay said. And they would be extremely hard for someone who had trouble with the great race, which is much easier IMO.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline hjyx01

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 04:34:06 »

finnally I had beaten the level now

but I think that you need to obtain the red and blue key with triangle jump...

OK,now I had know some trick of jump for new player :)

2. in a double jump, make each time of your jump enough long time(holding S until your start falling)
3. when you use your umbrella, holding S will be helpful
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:33:57 by hjyx01 »

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 06:04:28 »
I suppose by this you mean don't use umbrella whilst jumping.
Lurk more.