Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #330 on: July 19, 2010, 12:33:25 »
The orb explodes in your face, and respawns somewhere else.

Offline sk76

• I can't think of anything to put here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2010, 19:59:57 »
Since I possessed the orb before, I'm bound to it by... the rules of... ghostliness? Yeah, those.
I'm pulled toward the orb, but the shield repels me. I am helpless against the magnet-like forces of my own spiritual gravity and the shield, and am stuck in a perpetual 360-degree orbit around the orb. :ohnoes:
I try to dematerialize myself and see if I can get far away enough from the orb for the Rules of Ghost Society to not apply to me and the orb. I respawn myself in Antarctica. It worked! But... I'm still on the orb... how'd it get here?
...My powers affect the orb! I can't actually get the orb, but I can try to keep everybody else from getting to it.

To summarize, I'm bound to the orb, but can't touch it. I'm in Antarctica. I can move the orb and do stuff, but the orb can still roll around and whatnot. Like a two-headed snake.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 20:02:27 by sk76 »

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 19, 2010, 20:23:52 »
I use my private jet (that i pilot) to get to Antarctica, grab SKFlameOrb and put it inside an oil platform of a nearly archipielago
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 19, 2010, 21:29:27 »
I use my powers to go somewhere else. I respawn--on the oil platform. Wait, WHAT?
Crap. I gotta recharge or something, I don't know. Man...
I try moving the orb instead. Success! The orb rolls almost weightlessly. I roll until the orb falls into the ocean. It sinks, albeit rather slowly. About an hour later, a sunfish eats it.

« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2010, 21:55:58 »
I use my spherical powers to turn the sunfish into a... uh... Giant... space...

I turn the sunfish into a giant Furdragon from outer space, so that you can search every sunfish in the world, and not find the orb. The Furdragon then somehow vanishes, taking the orb with it.

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2010, 23:43:42 »
I grab the Furdragon before it vanishes and grab the orb. But! I am also a ghost, so I am bound like sk76. I float awhile and then push it into the volcano from Lord of the Rings, taking me and sk76 with it.

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2010, 03:47:42 »
I am also a ghost, so I am bound like sk76.
When did you become a ghost? Not that I'm denying your being one, or anything.

I'm recharged! I have a telepathic chat with the Council of Ghosts or something. I don't know what they're actually called, I'm new to all this ghost stuff. I ask about the rules of possessing stuff, and if there even are rules for possessing stuff. They say more than one person can (or at least try to) possess it, even if they aren't technically possessing it for some reason or another.
That didn't take much energy. I have just enough left to float the orb to Saturn. SKFlameOne is now embedded amongst the many rocks and ice chunks that make up Saturn's rings.

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2010, 04:06:33 »
According to those rules, I can posses (some)of it too! I do and push it to the Underworld.  Then the SKFlameOne gets guarded by a three-headed dog and some ghosts.

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2010, 04:47:21 »
So we're in the Underworld of Saturn? :P2

There's nothing to do around here... I start to roll the orb around, just because. Someone's gotta try to get us.
And now we wait. Or at least I do.

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2010, 05:10:24 »
I am also a ghost, so I am bound like sk76.
When did you become a ghost? Not that I'm denying your being one, or anything.
Quote from: Me!
While Singing Surger its busy droping acid into TheDarkOne face. I take StraightFlame essence away from the orb and put it on a toaster. and then rebuild the orb and hide it inside a YELLOW CAR!
It was implied that TDO died from the acid.

1.I use my private shuttle (that ALSO i pilot) to get to saturn.
2.I get into the underworld.
3.I trow a sleep gas granade near cerberus.
4.I grab SKFlameOne and get out of uderworld.
5.I sell the orb in the alien black market. (I mean who doesn't want an orb that generates Purple Aura and Ghost Aura at the same time?)
6.???
7.PROFIT
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:14:38 by Firecat »
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2010, 05:51:17 »
I attempt to possess the alien who's about to buy the orb--but then I remember that I ran out of energy.

SK
[||----------] 2/12
TDO
[||----------] 2/12

I try to roll the orb, but the alien's hands are all sticky...gross. I continue to struggle, and fall out of its grasp, but there's a trail of slime connected to the orb and its hands. The slime makes the orb slide, and I lose control. It rolls toward a pile of extremely sharp-looking needles (which I have no idea why are kept out in the open and in such high quantities like that), and now we're directly in the middle of a large pile of needles.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:53:05 by sk76 »

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #341 on: July 20, 2010, 06:23:10 »
But the orb is hard and does not break! YAY! And so, I roll it towards the alien and bash him, disconnecting the slime! Then I roll to the Earth Mars Base!

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 20, 2010, 06:42:39 »
By creating an apparition and a disembodied voice, I trick the Base guards into letting us in. There are 3 aircraft about to take off, and a screen reads:

Terminal 01 - DEPARTED
Terminal 02 - NGC7243
Terminal 03 - EARTH
Terminal 04 - NEPTUNE

I think terminal 2 is going to a star... I didn't think the technology even existed for people to be traveling to stars. Guess I thought wrong.

There are four giant doorways, that from right to left are numbered 1 to 4; all but the first one have the aircraft in them. Their doors are open. Oh no, guards are coming! I want to go into one of the terminals, but I'm... SO tired...

SK
[|-----------] 1/12
TDO
[||||--------] 4/12
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:45:53 by sk76 »

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2010, 06:55:08 »
I talk to the alien:

Firecat:I am very sorry that happened!
Alien:♣◙↑¶♀ ☼♪↓▲!
Firecat:Dont worry, i will get that orb even if its the last thing i do. Just don't cancel the offer.
Alien:▼→♂◘○... 9_9.

After that i:
1.Head to the Mars Base
2.Trow another sleep gas granade near the guards.
3.Go to grab SKFlameOne but then...

Firecat Action Points:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 1/12

Noooooooooooo!

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2010, 07:22:47 »
YES! I muster up my newly restored GP(Ghost Points) and attempt to roll into Terminal 04, which would lead to Neptune, but in a rush, I accidentally roll into Terminal 03. The door shuts behind me. Darn. To Earth we go!

SK
[|||---------] 3/12 -> 1/12
TDO
[||||||------] 6/12