Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #315 on: July 15, 2010, 21:49:46 »
I point out that he actually meant a secret area that you will automatically teleport to if you drink from a rather disturbing-to-drink-from fountain in Belgium (nobody would be crazy enough to drink from it, that's why only kaizoman666 knows that there's a secret area connected to it). Your cover is blown, kaizoman666, so good luck protecting me now.

...and as if that all weren't enough, i escape from the secret area just in time, and then find a random typewriter on which i write the text ''Nifflas, LPChip and Miss Paula, make kaizoman666 go kablaula''. A giant typewriter falls out of the sky and crushes kaizoman666. (Find the reference, get a :hiddenstar:)

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2010, 00:57:29 »
A giant typewriter falls out of the sky and crushes kaizoman666. (Find the reference, get a :hiddenstar:)
Is it a reference to Mario Teaches Typing 2?
If you don't know, at the end, a giant typewriter falls from the sky and destroys Bowser's castle.

Anyway...

Using cartoon-style logic, I have simply broken a hole in the typewriter and am perfectly all right. Using the power of Grayskull, the typewriter explodes into three pieces (which Mario and Luigi run off to collect for some reason). On their way to collect them, they mistake you for an enemy and beat you up. Then I grab the orb and run off to World -1. BUT, this is not the World -1 you know on the NES's Super Mario Bros. Rather, this one is from ANOTHER system (kinda). However, it is the same game.

...Figure out what I'm talking about on your own. Its not too hard.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline sk76

• I can't think of anything to put here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2010, 02:36:51 »
It turns out that the OTHER system that kaizoman was talking about was a DS. I use an ActionReplay's item code to obtain the orb. I save, then smash the game cart, trapping the orb in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2010, 04:01:05 »
It turns out that the OTHER system that kaizoman was talking about was a DS.
Actually, no. It was the Famicon's (Japanese SNES) SMB1 that I was talking about. It's World -1 is a lot different, and you can complete the entire game by playing through it.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2010, 04:29:11 »
It turns out that the OTHER system that kaizoman was talking about was a DS.
Actually, no. It was the Famicon's (Japanese SNES) SMB1 that I was talking about. It's World -1 is a lot different, and you can complete the entire game by playing through it.
FFFFFFFF! You weren't supposed to say anything! :sigh:

Oh, well...
It turns out that the OTHER system that kaizoman was talking about was a DS. I use an ActionReplay's item code to obtain the orb. I save, then smash the game cart, trapping the orb in the Mushroom Kingdom.

:sad:

« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2010, 08:41:27 »
A giant typewriter falls out of the sky and crushes kaizoman666. (Find the reference, get a :hiddenstar:)
Is it a reference to Mario Teaches Typing 2?
If you don't know, at the end, a giant typewriter falls from the sky and destroys Bowser's castle.
Also, the magic words i typed are loosely based off of MTT2's ''Koopa Troopa Paratroopa Bowser's castle go kablooka'' which Mario can't type BTW:
Quote from: Mario in MTT2
Koooppa tTrupa pparraaTroopaa Bbow

Congrendulates! kaizoman666 has :hiddenstar:!

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2010, 08:27:55 »
I slap the crap out of the previous 3 pages.
I take a skittle and clone it several times. Like a lot. I give 3 skittles to everyone playing, and then I give myself four. I make people argue over the last skittle until everyone dies. I pick up the orb and freeze it.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline sk76

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2010, 10:07:44 »
I have unfinished business... my spirit rises and haunts the orb. I now possess the orb, both the ghostly sort of way and the "I have this item" sort of way.

« Reply #323 on: July 18, 2010, 10:30:10 »
I try to roll, however in a stupid way (being frozen and all). I iz no longer possessed in the i-have-this way! I then eat some Blimp Fruit and float to a... Crud! I ran out of Blimp... power... something!

PaniniSandwich

« Reply #324 on: July 18, 2010, 13:33:19 »
I try to troll, however in a stupid way (being frozen and all). I can't troll!  I then eat some Blimp Fruit and float to a... Crud! I ran out of Blimp... power... something!

« Reply #325 on: July 18, 2010, 21:14:10 »
May i ask why you altered the quote?

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #326 on: July 18, 2010, 22:02:57 »
However, MY spirit has been haunting the orb already as I have been waiting longer and so I AM THE ORB!

I roll off and put an anti-ghost shield on so no-one can posses else can it!!!!!!!!!! XD

« Reply #327 on: July 18, 2010, 22:33:49 »
However, MY spirit has been haunting the orb already as I have been waiting longer and so I AM THE ORB!
May i direct your attention to the first post that mentioned someone being an orb?
SF, you're an orb! (J3s you really aRE AN ORB)
I once was, still am, and forever will be the orb. You have failed. And if you still claim to be the orb, then where's your proof?
(TheDarkOne - Penalty risk: 20 - Health bar: 100)
I am the orb again! AND i has all barriers TDO has placed on me!

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #328 on: July 19, 2010, 02:04:11 »
I snatch you and hide in the Land of the Foam!

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 19, 2010, 11:40:27 »
I take out a hairdryer and blow away all the foam. I take the orb away in a rude and vulgar fashion that involves therapists.
I run away with my orb that is covered in a strange goo.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.