Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2010, 07:48:39 »
I ban kill Kaizoman because he thought i made up rules. Kaizoman is not allowed to post anything here. And to punish all of you, that was a fake orb i still have the orb.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2010, 19:00:14 »
I get ticked off at everyone cheating over and over, causing a massive explosion of anger (what? I'm not good anger management) to cause everyone in the vicinity of the orb to be stripped of all of their items and fly to the planet Jupiter. The orb is still there for whatever reason. And then I lock it in an ectoplasm cage. Or whatever.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2010, 19:09:13 »
i still have the orb.
Seriously, that's a good way to get this topic locked.
Lurk more.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2010, 03:03:14 »
i still have the orb.
Well, then, I propose a new rule: You must TAKE the orb from the previous poster. You may NOT teleport the orb back to you or claim that you still have the orb.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2010, 03:54:20 »
i still have the orb.
Well, then, I propose a new rule: You must TAKE the orb from the previous poster. You may NOT teleport the orb back to you or claim that you still have the orb.
I have an idea. No more teleportation at all. No teleporting to or from. Unless you use a portal gun Yeah, none at all.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2010, 08:12:17 »
I KO you for making up rules (So, how does THAT feel, kaizo?) and still teleport the orb to me. And to make it more LOL, everyone except for kaizoman666 and SingingSurger can steal it from me.

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2010, 08:16:47 »
I drop a sixteen ton weight on your head and take the orb. I place the orb in a top secret government facility, where it is guarded heavily.
Lurk more.

« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2010, 08:26:52 »
This weight is a fake. Made of paper.

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2010, 08:33:13 »
Hoh, yes. But which is heavier, 16 tons of lead, or 16 tons of paper? :P
Lurk more.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2010, 08:35:44 »
I drop a missile near the facility, all the guards got to check so i just slip inside and take the orb, next thing i do its call a helicopter and get out here. All i have to do now its return the orb to the alien goverment, that if our copter dont get severed.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2010, 08:38:49 »
Your copter gets severed
I fly up to the aliens in a rocket ship, surpassing you. When you arrive, you give the orb to the aleins. I then proceed to pull off my alien mask and take the orb back to earth with me. I then create a force filed around it using some of the stolen aliens' technology.
Lurk more.

« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2010, 08:47:37 »
Hoh, yes. But which is heavier, 16 tons of lead, or 16 tons of paper? :P
Do you mean '16 tons of lead, or a piece of paper with '16t' scribbled on it'?

Anyways, i use a disguise, and the force field thinks i am you (reference from the newgrounds.com game Aliens from planet Dave, in which a force field blocks the entrance to the first floor of Leo's house and a disguise gets you down there (you are on the second floor)) so i take the orb, and i use NaCl on all of you (Yep, in that game, NaCl is the name of the most effective weapon (it dissolves enemies)) and take the orb and lay it in the orb-stealing-free area, where everyone (except for me) who lays hand on the orb dies (if you are undead you turn regular dead)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:03:41 by StraightFlame »

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2010, 14:54:05 »
I KO you for making up rules
I didn't make one up that time, I proposed a new rule.

Well, since NaCl is just salt, I reach in and take the orb. I then run off to who-knows-where to hide in my house's secret dungeon hidden thousands of miles beneath the surface. Its too hot down there for anyone to reach it, and the only reason I can go down there is because I'm actually a demon.

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2010, 15:50:18 »
I didn't make one up that time, I proposed a new rule.
Well, that IS closer to making one than what i did. What i did didn't have to do ANYTHING with rules. You have to read older posts before jumpin to conclusions. And, eh,
I reach in and take the orb.
the orb killed you.
Everyone (except for me) who lays hand on the orb dies (if you are undead you turn regular dead)
See? And you are still KO'd for makin up rules. So... I still have the orb. And, this is not regular NaCl, it is ACID/DEMONIC YOU-DIE-ON-TOUCH ONLY-STRAIGHTFLAME-CAN-SURVIVE-IT NaCl!

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2010, 17:35:55 »
See? And you are still KO'd for makin up rules. So... I still have the orb. And, this is not regular NaCl, it is ACID/DEMONIC YOU-DIE-ON-TOUCH ONLY-STRAIGHTFLAME-CAN-SURVIVE-IT NaCl!
Uh, what? How does salt kill me?
it dissolves enemies
I'm not an enemy. I'm an NPC. There, loophole.