My Hall of Fame for KS

• 3 Replies

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
My Hall of Fame for KS
« on: July 11, 2011, 20:53:32 »
Well, I guess I would like to point out some amazing levels I have played. Not much to say, just that they rock.

so, here's the countdown.

10. When we're dead
When we're dead (By Strange Darkness) was one of the levels that really got me into the level. The level isn't actually a "Level", but more so an actual story, something hard to pull off on Knytt Stories (In my opinion).

9. Monocromatica Grotta
Monocromatica Grotta is a level I usually use when I'm bored, so I get oni t and beat it in a few minutes. It has a really great re playability, and it feels totally ambient.

8. Exquisite Knorpse 2
its so hurd

7. Redgrass
Redgrass was a very early level on Knytt Stories that a lot actually hated, but I enjoyed it, for it felt more like a giant room to explore and find things in, kind of like Hide and Seek.

6. Recurtis
Well, SD gets another game on the list, and Recurtis was a level I found quite hilarious, but rather in a striking way, it is presented in the absurdity of the entire level you being told to get a coat.

5. Hippopotomus
A touching level that can bring any person to tears.

4. Teenhmifnoeafgil
Alright, this level, oh this level. Teenhmifnoeafgil is a level so fond to me I have found myself to type out the name in a second. Teenhmifnoeafgil is a level that you are sent on a quest many would go on, except it's not a direct quest. You must find the meaning of life, but everyone finds a different meaning to it. So, what is it that you must do you get the true answer?

3. hello
Well, this level doesn't make sense, so it must be deep, right?
Actually, hello is a level in which Juni has to get some drinks. In a world of holyjesuswhatisthis. Not easy to explain, play it yourself.

2. Safety Sequal
Safety Sequal is without a doubt, the hardest level currently out. It's the sequel to the already incredibly hard Safety, and it is not going easy. You're sent through a flurry of difficulty that will make you rage.

1. Absolute Machination
This is an unexpected level to be on the top, isn't it? Absolute Machination is a very confusing level, I must say, but it is still very, very amazing. If you have some time, you should play this level.

Some levels I should mention are,

Gaia
Paradox
go figure (For the ending)
splitMind
Too Much Soda
In Bed

Well then, that's it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:38:59 by SingingSurger »
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
Re: My Hall of Fame for KS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 18:40:09 »
Your list is a bit too bizzare for my tastes, even though I am into surreal and experimental levels. But I have to thank you for mentioning Absolute Machination - haven't played that one before. Liked it very much, the environment is just so beautiful.

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 13:28:56 »
Your list is a bit too bizzare for my tastes, even though I am into surreal and experimental levels. But I have to thank you for mentioning Absolute Machination - haven't played that one before. Liked it very much, the environment is just so beautiful.
Ah, your welcome. I guess my list is pretty weird, but I prefer levels, rather then for quality, but for if I can translate it into other form of explanation. Like, can you turn certain levels into stories? No, but I prefer levels that you could.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 14:29:41 »
Awww i'm in the list .. twice!  C)p
But i do agree with a bit of your list, Exquisite Knorpse 2, Monocromatica Grotta, Teenhmifnoeafgil and Too much Soda.
They were built very well and i enjoyed them thoroughly.  :D