Compliments thread

• 3 Replies

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Compliments thread
« on: January 17, 2010, 07:14:25 »
I think the Niff mods work their butts/tails/tentacles off for us, and we never say a word of thanks! :U 'Specially on LPChip's KnyttLevels project!! Therefore, this thread is to give a compliment to anybody you feel needs support *cough*mods*cough*.

LPChip, I know that making KnyttLevels is hard (though I have no idea how much, since I have zero programming talent), but thank you for doing this for us.
Paula, thanks for being so helpful. You're the personification of justice in NSF, which is why you were given the title "The 'Helpful' mod".
Goog, you're like, the other half of Paula. You entertain us with your humor while you teach us. You're like, that cool teacher in high school that everybody wishes they had. :P
And you, Tin Man. You've always heart.
...Er, wait. :oops:
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Compliments thread
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 10:28:32 »
Locking this, as its indeed a second topic. (I did expressed my thanks in the other topic X) )
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex